Page 9098 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8098859889989048908890969097909890999100910891489198959810098 ... LastLast
Results 90,971 to 90,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have such a foot fetish and I love my feet to be pampered... So I thought it would be fun if you watch me undress and then lick and suck my soles and toes
    Models: Mystie Mae

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im just gonna do a little shopping on the home shopping network and I need my slave to be my human furniture! Oh and to top it all off I am using his credit card, haha! It's the least he can do because he gets Goddess ass in his face. I dont care if he can breathe, he is just a seat cushion.
    Goddess Harley
    Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 676 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love watching me rub lotion onto my toes.. Softly rubbing and touching my toes and soles.. Getting softer and softer as I rub the lotion in... My perfect princess feet arching and stretching as I rub... (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 699 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You would do anything to see my perfect, round, soft tits. But you're not worthy. You don't deserve to see them. It's disgusting you think you should just because you want to. Hell no. You're not ever going to see them. Ever.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 4 min 44 s
    Size: 344 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This HD Video is only for those who obey my every command!
    Models: CammiCams

Duration: 5 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 99.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I wake up horny and decide to start grinding away at my pillow until I cum.
    Models: NataliaGrey

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 558 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Be a good boy and buy some cotton **** for this- You WILL need them for Maximum High**

You're high and horny, you've been edging for so long haven't you? You've been smoking and stroking, dripping and oozing precum. You wanted to get fucked up today. You love the way I f0r.c3 it upon you. Making you stroke, making you smoke, now im going to make you sniff. Sniff nonstop. Douse the cotton **** with your favorite p0pp3.r$ - really soak them- really get fucked up for me. Just one in your nose to begin with- jerking it with very little clean air running through your system. Then it's time for both nostrils to be plugged. Totally fucked up. Mouth shut, inhale through your plugged nose. You're high on ****, high on your bottle, high on ME. Jerking, stroking, sniffing, smoking!
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 861 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on exploiting your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Size: 74.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From the moment you first set your eyes on my tits you were instantly hooked. They took over your mind and you had to have more. You can't think straight when I tease you with my assets, all you want to do is drool and stare at my perfect cleavage. Round, juicy and completely overpowering you know just how dangerous this can be but all you want to do is cum.
    Your obsession with my tits has starting to dominate your life. You spend evening after evening with your pants round your ankles, furiously stroking to my cleavage. You cannot stop yourself and you don't want this addiction to stop either. Stare at them, fall deep into my big round tits, don't take your eyes away for one second. Just watch as I tease you with them, slowly rubbing hands over my curvaceous chest, jiggly and bouncing them around. This is heaven for you, isn't it.
    Admit to yourself that these breasts own you and you will serve me for the rest of your life.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile