Page 9048 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8048854889488998903890469047904890499050905890989148954810048 ... LastLast
Results 90,471 to 90,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you can't take your eyes off My perfect tits, so you must pay. Are you already touching yourself thinking about how perfect My body is? I know you are. You're thinking about the way My tits would feel. How they would taste. Watch this video while you stroke and fantasize about My tits in your face. You can't even see under My bra, but you can't help but imagine My perfect pink nipples. It's okay, you have my permission to play today, pet -- but no cumming without paying the Cum Tax, too!
    Markup Codes for Good Pets:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you crave my feet, my soft toes in your mouth, teasing you and making you weaker than you have ever felt before. You will become my foot slave, its impossible not too with feet this perfect. start your foot addiction now..
    Models: Bambi The Boss

Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

fuck me on her side of the bed, i want her to smell my orgasms on her pillow. You dont even fuck her anymore you save your cum for me and me only.....
    Models: Sweet Kiss

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 57.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

mmm feet tease for lovers
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Yoga pants make you weak. Just me mentioning them is enough to make your dick twitch. And while you're already pretty obsessed, I want you to be even more addicted! You get to stare and stroke to my ass in these cute yoga pants, and who knows, maybe you'll even get a happy ending

Categories: Yoga Pants, Ass Worship, Humiliation, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom POV, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom with no names used
    "Please a pony tail with the hair, and a mind blowing foot fetish clip with theme of addiction and homewrecking. Please oiled or creamed feet. Countdown in the end. Very bratty, dominatrix attitude !! Make me go wild please"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My slave Niki dare challenge me always, even during the sessions!
    She feels arrogant and conceited, and she thinks she could put down me, but even after five seconds, I'll give her a hard lesson of my physical strength to let her know what is her place.
    She will be stubborn to the end, she will lose the challenge and she will have to thank me and kiss my feet.
    Don't forget to visit my website Mistress Gaia.

La mia schiava Niky osa sempre sfidarmi, anche durante le sessioni!
    Arrogante e presuntuosa come si sente, pensa di potermi mettere gi

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it's time for a lesson.

You will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.

Prior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it's gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Size: 891 MiB
    Download From AnzFile