Page 9047 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8047854789478997903790459046904790489049905790979147954710047 ... LastLast
Results 90,461 to 90,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Resolution: 988 x 1 624
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will eat your cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
    (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
    1080p HD; 10:05 min
    This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
    Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Terra wakes up from her nap to a surprise! Her ankles and knees have been ties, and her wrists are secured to the bed! Even worse, Terra **** in the nude! Her mysterious assailant reveals his plan to her when he begins tickling her helpless feet! He teases her with joking comments as he torments her wrinkled soles and toes! Will Terra get away, or will she be tickled forever?
    Models: TerraMizu

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You think you deserve to see my boobs? We'll see. Buy this and find out if you can get a peek while I tease you in my virgin killer sweater.
    Use code GOODBOYSONLY for a 50% markup.
    Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is the first part in an ongoing female domination series!Having a hot wife is going to be a lot more expensive than you thought. I put you in your place when you confront me about the exuberant charges on your credit card. My presence isn't free. You're going to have to spread your wallet open wide for me if you want to keep me around. I show off my gorgeous body to remind you how powerless you are to me and mind fuck you senseless.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 4 min 8 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Size: 783 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I planned to make an even more intense sequel to my video "Most-sweaty feet ever!" for a long time - and finally did it. I put plastic bags over my wet bare feet and seal them with duct-tape, then put 2 pairs of warm socks over them and finally put on my hiking boots. I take a long hike on this sunny day and noticed how my feet got sweatier and sweatier. When I'm finally back I order the slave to sit down in front of me and take off the boots, the socks and the plastic bags. He already knows what's coming next! I make him smell the inside of the bags first - then shove my sweaty stinky feet directly on his nose! But of course he not only gets to smell them - he also has to lick them clean completely. I want him to lick and taste all the foot sweat!
    Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 19 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 384 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom with no names used
    "This would be very hot : wearing the same outfit as in ' PVC smoking ' (or something similar), with a pony tail, you are on the floor, facing away from the camera, with your ass and soles in front of the camera, you are bent forward, showing your ass's amazing curves from different angles, with the bottom edge of the outfit as far up you ass as possible. Your ass, legs and feet are oiled. At the start you warn the viewer that this is a very Mesmerizing video, so dangerous to watch. It may have irreversible consequences! Toes against the ground, you show the stunning curves of your feet's arches, and spreading your toes. You make fun at how any normal guy would go crazy seeing your amazing oiled ass from those angles, and how despite that my eyes are glued to your soles. You say that what makes my cock hard isn't your ass, but your feet. You tease with both your ass and feet, but only encouraging me to jerk to your feet. You do a countdown in the end and order me to look at your feet while i cum, say that I must not take my eyes off your feet until i get every last drop of cum out. Laugh at how you've totally Mesmerized me with your feet :-D"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 9 min 1 s