Page 9025 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 8025852589258975901590239024902590269027903590759125952510025 ... LastLast
Results 90,241 to 90,250 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 88.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you are more than obsessed with Me feet. That word doesn't even begin to cover how you feel about them. you're infatuated, in love with, addicted to them. you'd do anything to taste and kiss My size 8 peds. I know you have a whole list of things you're willing to do or sacrifice just to touch them. So. Totally. Obsessed.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Logan invites Glenn to her place and he agrees to be shrunk to tiny size in order to help her with her new video. Little did he expect that the name of the video was "The Many Ways that I Have to Punish a Tiny Man". BOOBS - FOOT- INSERTION - VORE and Special effects!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki just getting home from cheer practice knows how much you enjoy her punky soles after sweating all day in her sneakers .. She decides to tease you until youre nice and hard and encourages you to stroke to one of her bare sole while worshipping it and then smelling her other stinky sock covered sole .. do you want to jerk too ?
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 219 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can probably guess what this clip is about.

You will be disappointed a few times in this clip. You will crave an orgasm thanks to the delightful teasing of My divine body. I will count you down to an orgasm, then be denied of one. And this will happen over and over again.

And yet, you will feel satisfied, fulfilled, and aroused. The orgasm is no longer the end goal. The tease, the obedience, and the denial feel far better than a mere seconds-long orgasm. This is what I'm teaching you today.

Embrace the tease, the throb, and My orders.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 1.18 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Violette - iwantclips

Models: Princess Violette

Duration: 6 min 21 s
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been in these leather heels all day with My bare feet and I have worked up quite a sweat! Do you want to smell them? Do you want to lick them? Alright, you can enjoy My divine aroma. BUT only if you edge the whoooooooole time... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 54 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CHEERS, to my perfect feet. I want you to take a sip or a shot, whenever I tell you to. Ok? Good. Let's have fun with you and your cock. I'm going to show you what my feet can make you do, and how far you'll go for me. Sip. Sip again.
    I'm going to have you jerk off, and you're going to smash your balls a bit for me. I want you to. It makes me giggle and my toes wiggle. Just do it, do it for me. Do it for my feet. Maybe you'll be able to cum, if you're strong enough.
    I'm going to make you fuzzy, dizzy, and swollen in more than one place. I'm going to make your cock ache with pleasure and pain and your balls fill up with cum and pressure. I'm going to make you my little tipsy play thing, boy, so pour it up and whip your dick out for me.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 12 min 58 s
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm going to combine some of your favorite things in this clip: p0pp3rs, My Feet and JOI. You will jerk when I say, sniff when I say, Lick and kiss my feet when I say! At the end of it all you won't even know what hit you.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom clip I did for a little **** dick
    "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real **** dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of **** dick"
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
    Size: 2.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile