Page 8998 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 799884988898894889888996899789988999900090089048909894989998 ... LastLast
Results 89,971 to 89,980 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The day I finally decide to show you My bare tits and let you worship them, is the day the camera fucks up and pixelates them. Sucks to be you!! Don't worry though, I'll still let you worship and you can bet that your cock will still get hard!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 577 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to my "Cum Eating Academy" masturbation training series. These lessons are intended to be followed in order. Start with lesson 1, stroke yourself to new heights of ecstasy, and learn the joy of consuming your own cum at my command. Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6, Lesson 7, Lesson 8, Lesson 9.)
    Welcome back. If you're watching this video, it means you completed lesson 1. You're well on your way to becoming a bonafide cum whore. I officially own every drop of your cum. And there's nothing in this world that pleases me more than teaching you to relish your own semen.
    That's right, I called you a cum whore. Today you'll really be earning the title. Pull out your cock, and we'll begin your second lesson.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 17 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 172 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you want to play a game? Good, because I do too. The rules are very simple: Whenever I jiggle, you jerk. That's it! Oh, and wait for My command to cum. I will tease you with My perfect, jiggly boobs and bounce My amazing ass, and you will jerk your dick while I do it. If I am not jiggling, your hands are off! Easy, right? So let's play.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 23 s
    Size: 542 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breath play sessions are one of my favorite kinds of clips to film. Do you know why? Because it's such an intense, total body form of domination. There's no more intimate and immediate type of control. It's thrilling for me to take power over your body in this way, and even more thrilling for you to be on the receiving end. You've always been curious about breath play, but it's hard to dive right in. This clip is the best place to start. It's a gentle introduction, focused on the incredible pleasure that breath control can bring to your jerk off sessions and your orgasms, rather than on straining your limits as far as they can go. Don't be deceived. Your limits will be pushed, and your lungs will be gasping desperately for air. But you will push through. You will enjoy every second of oxygen denial and hyperventilation and constriction and edging and... And that incredible orgasm. The orgasmic ending might just be the very best part. Because breath play intensifies those euphoric convulsions like nothing else can. It's not to be believed until it's experienced. So let's get started...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 36 s
    Size: 605 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After months of us having Therapy-Fantasy sessions and hearing endlessly about your homosexual desires and how you so desperately don't want to be a fag, i know theres only one way to see if you're truly gay, or just obsessed with dick.

I've brought you to my bedroom, and ill see just how well you can handle a girl giving herself over to you.

Expect humiliation if you fail the "Alpha straight male test"
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 635 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Have your vile close by. I want to make you get high as fuck and bring you deeper into my world. Each time you see me give you the jerk off sign you will inhale those fumes. You will soon find yourself repeating me out loud. The show is about to begin and I will take complete control. Aroma heighten your state of arousal. Something a FREAK like yourself needs to pay attention to is your ASSHOLE. Take your finger and SLIDE it inside. If you don't have lube by wet your finger and pop it into your asshole. You will soon find yourself saying, "Princess Fierce owns my tight virgin hole." The pleasure I provide you will bring more power my way. As you fuck your tight asshole you will soon find yourself giving me everything. Spread your cheeks and open your wallet; it's game time.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 32 s
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your love of My gorgeous, sexy, all-natural, perfect Empress tits goes beyond words. You adore staring at them as I move My chest from side to side. You're completely mesmerized by them when I slowly bend down in front of you, giving you a perfect little peak down My bra. You can't stop thinking about how they jiggle and bounce as I tease you mercilessly with their perky perfection. Simply put, you are a devoted slave to My tits and they own your sad little life. I mean just think about it, here I am, a perfect Goddess from head to toe, standing in front of you wearing nothing but the tiniest, sexiest little thong and still you can't take your eyes off My tits! Your mind is so desperately lost in the depths of My cleavage that you are no longer turned on by the rest of My exquisite body. My perfect pussy and tight little ass mean nothing to you so long as My tits are there to tempt your eyes and pull you deeper into your love addiction with them. And that's exactly how I want you.You were born to be My mindless, hopelessly devoted, tit worshiping slave. You have spent countless hours lusting and longing after their round perfection that you must think it impossible to fall any deeper into your devotion to them. But, of course, you couldn't be more wrong. Your servitude to My perfect tits will never be enough. Your servitude to ME will never be enough. So allow Me to enslave your mind even more and take you deeper into your submission to Me and My tits. By the end of this clip I will be topless and you will have lost all your remaining willpower to resist My perfection. You will give in to Me completely.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats : iWantFanClub.com /timeline /EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
    Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ready for your dick to drip?! This tube top titty tease it HOT!! So much cleavage, nip slips, underboob, titty bouncing, oh My!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A sensual vid for the foot fetish newbie or really anyone that loves looking at my feet. I share some secrets why foot fetish is HOT and why you should just give into it. My feet turn you on so much! Nothing will hold you back from exploring your foot fetish after this vid
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile