Page 8995 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 799584958895894589858993899489958996899790059045909594959995 ... LastLast
Results 89,941 to 89,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!
    Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening, her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
    Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
    of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

View my soft feet enjoy some flat dangling as you yearn for a glimpse of my perfect purple toenails.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 5 min 47 s
    Size: 851 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 5 min 18 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tape my legs shut, my tits together and my mouth, then put nipple clamps on and make myself cum. I take the tape off at the end and it's ridiculously painful if that's your thing
    Models: KateK8

Duration: 11 min 50 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
    Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Weeks of nothing but tease, denial and now I choose to make him cum. He has no idea.
    Long nights reading about sex work. Speaking to friends, as I'm close with a few women who do this. How do I want to reward/punish and dominate. And how much I want to show, because the way I feel about my subs, it's almost dangerous. So intense.
    And the way I'll make you shudder. The things I'll say. The technique. A little different. My own. It sure works.
    Models: BlakeTangent

Duration: 15 min 45 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship
    dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and
    meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a
    patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start
    worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get
    greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them
    only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
    Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself.
    Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick
    between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
    Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prefect Lauren is waiting for Headmistress; they have a very important meeting. While she is waiting she sees you loitering, she knows you are after her pretty little feet and tells you how now is not the time! However you rarely listen and instead you go in close and slip off her sexy high heel boots revealing her soft bare soles. Lauren pleads with you no to tickle her feet but it is not good, those feet are just too sexy to resist and you go straight in and tickle them. You can feel her squirming underneath your fingers, giggling as she writhes around. As she pulls her feet away you can see her soles again, and even as she grabs her own toes trying to stop you tickling her it is all to no avail. You tickle her more and more, even when she climbs up on to Headmistress's desk, and you keep ticking her no matter how much she pleads with you to stop.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

enter
    Models: Xana's Foot Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 36 s