Page 8975 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 797584758875892589658973897489758976897789859025907594759975 ... LastLast
Results 89,741 to 89,750 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bet you've had a long day, thinking about me of course, and you're ready to wind down, have a little fun and get off. Well, I want to offer a little assistance and watch you stroke that cock I love so much. First I show you my nice, plump ass to get that cock rock hard so you can stroke it for me.Then I flaunt all of the perfect places you could cum, wondering where you'll choose to blow your load. I finish you off by presenting my perfect little pussy and ass for you to cum all over, because we both know how much you want to. ;] I just love encouraging you to jerk that cock just for me!
    Models: RainbowHemlock

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 87.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a custom I decided to share. No Names. Surprise! I am on your bed, half naked. You and your wife are having Me over for the weekend so I decided to sneak in here and surprise you. As your wife's best friend, she tells Me all the time about how great of a husband you are. So loyal. So sweet. So amazing. Psh, yeah right! What a load of bullshit! We both know that no such man exists. You are just as weak as any other man and you are going to prove it to Me, right now. I am going to make you My bitch! You will stroke that cock and cum multiple times for Me so that there is NOTHING left for your wife! Just follow My instructions, bitch! It really is going to be such a fun weekend, hm?Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 799 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You spent so much time cruising around the internet with your dick in your hand and now you're stuck. You knew there were attractive women plying men out of their money, but how could you know that eventually you'd find someone as unrelenting and logical as I am? You thought you'd just perv around and never get caught. But I know exactly what you are. You're an ATM.
    Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always get what I want in life, and what I want right now is your wallet. I turn every bad situation into a good one, life gives me a lemon like you and I make lemonade. I'm teasing you with my tiny panties covered with tiny lemons to remind you that YOU are the lemon in this scenario. You're defective. And must be squeezed dry in order to make something I will enjoy. Giving me money makes you hard and makes me wet, basically the closest thing to sex you're ever going to get. Now get that wallet out and let me squeeze it.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you staring at My boobs? I hope so... that's what this clip is all about. I tease you and tell you to jerk off. What else was there... oh yeah, I say lots of mean things to you in the process! Duh! That's why you're going to buy this clip instead of just looking at boobs on the internet. And those are naked right out there boobs! I just give you a little peek. More than you deserve loser!
    Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 4 min 25 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch this and then hurry up and get your filthy self back to work, so you can take care of your Goddess! Your $$ is what turns me on.
    Models: Jenny Blighe

Duration: 6 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 293 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to Expose-Fantasy myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Finding a new roommate is a nightmare waiting to happen. You never know what sort of twisted perverted psycho freak will end up **** under the same roof. I unfortunately had to settle with some dweeby nerd that talks about the geekiest ****. I just tune that loser out whenever we are in the same room, except when I couldnt help noticing him hiding his boner when I came into the living room after fucking a really hot guy. I figure its time to take this opportunity to lay down some ground rules for the house. Youre allowed to touch yourself to me, I know you cant help yourself, but dont make a mess on my sofa. Lets face it, youll never be one of those sexy hunks that get to fuck me, but as my roommate you get the pleasure of watching me tease you before and after sex. And, for the reward of jerking it to your hot roommates perfect body, you will be paying my half of the rent.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 4 min 28 s