Page 8973 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 797384738873892389638971897289738974897589839023907394739973 ... LastLast
Results 89,721 to 89,730 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so basic, so simple, so sweet and pleasurable that you don't even realize I'm implanting all kinds of subconscious TRIGGERS to drag you DEEP into a highly altered state of mind... whenever I want. Or, if you miss me, all you have to do is say those simple, sweet words to be reminded of how GOOD it feels to be DEEP under my spell for just a few seconds. It's so incredibly pleasurable and relaxing... why not just give in?
    Models: MissEmily

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 680 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

That's right loser, you are going to watch this video and stroke to my perfect body. Every time I smack my perfect ass, you are going to tribute. I am going to make you weak and addicted. Your purpose in life is going to be to serve me and pay me. After watching this again and again, your addiction is going to grow. This isn't going to be a fantasy anymore, this is going to be your new lifestyle. You are going to be my real life financial slave. You won't be able to stop. Your purpose in life will be to serve me and pay me.
    Models: Princess Alli

Duration: 5 min 4 s
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've come to serve, and now Goddess Bambi is going to guide you through her expectations of you as a sub. Listen closely, and pay attention.
    Models: fitdomme_

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 853 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 20 s
    Size: 277 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You come into My office seeking help with your financial domination addiction. You're hoping to cure your strong desire to go broke for women. After I countdown, you're in a deep state of relaxation, where I speak directly to your subconscious. Little did you know, I have My own ulterior motives. While you're at your most vulnerable, I tell your subconscious you can't live without serving Me, tributing Me, obeying Me, etc. I get so turned on carrying out My little plan, I can't help but touch myself. Poor thing- never saw it coming, but you wake up feeling great and you've never felt happier or more fulfilled in your entire life. Really good boys will buy with one of the following markup codes: EEGOODBOY (20% markup) PLEASEEMPRESS (50% markup) EELOSERTAX (75% markup) EESLAVETAX (100% markup) EEBIGBOY (200% markup) EEBUCKS ($20 markup)
    Models: Empress Elle

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 568 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oink for me paypig! That's right, you are My pathetic paypig and you love it. You crave to oink , to sniff, to pay. Getting rinsed by My ass, drained by My beauty gets you so hard, you can't control yourself. I love hearing you squeal like the bitch you are as I smother you in My gorgeous new bikini you paid for. Squeal! Oink! Pay! That's right, now suck on the heels of the shoes I made you buy. Admit it - you love it when I rinse you paypig. Let me hear you beg to be drained; $1000.00...$2500.00!! I won't stop until piggy is so broke that all his stuffing, all his cash is gone. Watch Me toy with this oinker and then get on you knees and come begging to be u$ed.
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 275 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on a mission to condition you to a point where you will be ejaculating prematurely for the rest of your life. It's feels great to leave a permanent mark on you as I make you jerk off to silly things. Like today, you will have the privilege of jerking off to My Perfect Goddess Ass as I stand above you and tease in my tiny yoga short shorts. Take these in as you have two minutes with the usual humiliating countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 3 min 48 s
    Size: 138 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you crave it, financial ruin, life changing ruin. It's time with my guidance to take the step into REAL financial servitude. You've purchased a handful of my clips, you send the occasional tribute, dipped your feet in the water. I will break down any remaining resistance within seconds. Your online finances will become under my control, slowly but surly i will drain you for everything you have, i will watch your life change permanently and we will both enjoy every second.
    Models: Goddess Danielle

Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you're thinking. Listen to My gentle sweet voice reaffirm your deepest fears and what you can do about them.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Size: 399 MiB
    Download From AnzFile