Page 8964 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 796484648864891489548962896389648965896689749014906494649964 ... LastLast
Results 89,631 to 89,640 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how obsessed you are with me. but I also know there's one thing about me that REALLY makes you weak. That one thing. is my ass. And this clip in particular is FULL of it. Me squeezing it, slapping it, shaking it while I demand you to send to me at the snap of a finger is SUPER hot. Follow me around on your hands and knees while you drool over my undeniable oil covered ass, bitch boy.
    This one is for you ass addict. Also includes a slow motion shot of me shaking my ass just to fuck you up a little extra. My ass in this clip will haunt you for all of eternity.
    Models: Brat Princess Natalya

Duration: 9 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you think you can last ? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face, watching me strip to my panties.
    Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

720p
    Im going to College during the day and stripping at night. Last night my Professor walked into the wrong club. He saw me on stage and ran out. He should have stayed and spent his strip club money on me instead of another hoe. So I visit him after class to get what I deserve. Im playful about it at first. Make him think I didn't think it was weird at all and now he's getting his own private show. Until I completely fuck him by Blackmailing-Fantasy him into everything I want. What would his wife think about me grinding all over him or even his boss? I will ruin him so he's going to be my bitch until I graduate.
    Mandy Flores
    INCLUDES: FINANCIAL DOMINATION

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 14 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like most girls, I love having a wide variety of cute bras. I just picked this beauty up today. Isn't it pretty?! The lime green and black go so well together. Of course, any color combo looks stellar on My perfect tits. I'll try to keep you focused on the bra, but I have no doubt your eyes will wander to this amazing cleavage.
    Models: Mikki Sixx: Humiliation Cash Goddess

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 29.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to take on my ass again? This time you will have to last 7 whole minutes. I have more $tipulations this time around, and I will surely make this HARD FOR YOU.
    I just love easily taking your money because you cannot resist my ass. Yet, you will still try. That's really cute! Maybe you will succeed for once. HAHA, that's a joke.
    Go ahead and get that tribute button ready. In fact just give up the cash right now and save yourself the trouble of having to do it later.
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 9 min 23 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Surely you realize that this is a sexual experience for me...taking you apart, Reaping the reward. The hunt. And the dispose. For the overwhelming majority of men, submitting financially is the only chance they have at providing me with pleasure. I know that some of you get confused about just how real this is. I'm a black widow! I'm evil! I'm greedy! I'm cruel!!!! Sure. That might be true. It might not. But you do know the truth about yourself. And so do I. And that's why I have the edge.
    Models: Bardot Smith

Duration: 3 min 35 s
    Size: 63.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*HOT GUIDED ACCOUNT DRAIN! *Friday night is MY FAVORITE night! Ive spent countless Fridays just like this with you sitting here having a Goddess Tierra overdose and emptying your wallet for me. Fridays mean you are weak and aching for a binge. Tonight we are going to do exactly that while turning your brain into mush. I can make you do anything when I tease you and command you so, have your IWC account loaded for me to drain addict!
    Models: Goddess Tierra

Duration: 12 min 0 s
    Size: 179 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hiya! I'm Charlotte, your wife hired me to keep an eye on you while she's out on her date. She called it cuckie sitting. So I guess that means, like she cuckolds you? She does eh, that's so kinky! So while you're at home under my watchful eye she'll be in the arms of some alpha male. She'll suck his hard cock and let him fuck her any way he wants, huh? Ooh, do I see a little bulge in your pants! Somebody is getting excited. You looking forward to your next romp with wifey or are you just imagining all the ways her date is going to use her tonight? I mean at least with all the cuckolding she must be pretty experienced in the sack when you do get to fuck her, right?
    Oh, haha seriously! She doesn't fuck you? Like ever? You poor thing, haha! Is it like she just wants to keep her pussy fresh for her lovers or something and lets you fuck her ass or gives you blowjobs instead? Cause that wouldn't be so bad I guess. No? Handjobs? Not even that, oh my gosh! All you get is your sad hand. So you're just a pathetic little masturbator. That's like the saddest thing I've ever heard. Well, your wife didn't say anything about us fooling around. You must be horny all the time, not getting any! So maybe I could relieve some of that frustration? Imagine fucking my tight pussy! Wouldn't that be perfect payback. I have to admit, I didn't think it would, but this whole situation is kinda getting me hot, go ahead, get those pants off I wanna see what we've got to work with here. I think we could have some real fun if you know what I mean

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you think I didn't know you were buying my clips? I know you enjoy watching me, frothing over me, trying to conceal your new addiction. I never knew you enjoyed fetish, but hey, you truly never REALLY know someone I'll keep your addiction our little secret. I know you are watching & I know you are getting more & more addicted. I don't blame you. Worship, obey, pay.
    Models: Mistress Chantel

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile