Page 8963 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 796384638863891389538961896289638964896589739013906394639963 ... LastLast
Results 89,621 to 89,630 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I see that you are back again, addict. At this point it's painfully obvious that you can't live without me, so there is no harm in enhancing your addiction even further. I love the power trip of totally owning you and using my feminine charms against you is my favorite way to exercise power. Instead of trying to fight my femdom control, let's focus on making you a good jerk drone for me. I'll teach you to be a good boy, let's begin.
    Models: Sasha Mizaree

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 128 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you've missed Me. You haven't had any good fap material or guidance from Me for awhile now. Well you know the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder; in your case it's absence makes your cock get harder. As soon as you push the play button your cock gets hard, harder than it ever has. You've missed this, you've missed what I do to you. Listen to My voice as I instruct you to stroke your cock. I know it's been awhile, it's only going to take a few strokes, but I want more than that.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I bought two new bra's, watch me as I show them off for you. I tease,jiggle,shake, bounce, and squeeze my perfect tits for you. How I wish my hands were yours. I give you extreme close ups of my beautiful cleavage in my lacy and jeweled bra. 2 clips in one
    Models: Goddess Dia Lynn

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It appears that Ceara's new slave, April, doesn't have any limits to what she'll do for her Domme Goddess. While April is worshipping her wet pussy, she asks her master if she should lick her asshole too. She Coerces April to slide her tongue between her cheeks and under he thong. Ceara spreads her cheeks wide so April can make sure to lick and clean every inch of skin. She sits on April's face to feed her ass and to her devoted slave. April is in absolute heaven having had the opportunity to worship the divine Goddess Ceara.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 11 min 46 s
    Size: 585 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 57 s
    Size: 98.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cole is a shy boy who loves tall boots and my shiny ass. He doesn't like a lot of makeup. He likes it when I'm soft spoken and tell him he's my good boy.
    Cole works in a physically and mentally strenuous field and has been working overtime a lot lately. He needs his fix. He needs to go mindlessly blank for my ass, for my boots. Go under to that blissful place where your pleasure and loss of control merge and become one.
    But seriously; have you seen the way I look in this clip? Who the fuck cares how it's described or that the name, Cole is used?
    Models: The Mistress B

Duration: 16 min 38 s
    Resolution: 912 x 1 338
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So I see you've made the decision to go through with My Therapy-Fantasy plan. We're not wasting any time today - take off your pants and start stroking. There is lotion and kleanex in the drawer next to you. Stroke your cock for your sexy Therapist-Fantasy and make sure to listen to all of My rules. You must agree to all My terms and I will be taking proper measures to make sure you cooperate.
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 52 s