Page 8962 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 796284628862891289528960896189628963896489729012906294629962 ... LastLast
Results 89,611 to 89,620 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Only a true jerk session for losers like you could possibly include so many different fetish categories all in one. CEI, JOI, SPH, Cuckolding, Cock Teasing, the works. What a loser's dream come true! Look at you, so desperate to hear all the humiliating truths about yourself, as I tell you how to stroke your pathetic, "average" (LOL!) sized dick. Of course you will lick up all of your cum... but in a different way.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMika Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~ Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpress Be a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers, I've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know, I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy, stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser, blah, boring, nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full, I'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser, below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B*** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO, really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis, and although it should be in panties 24/7, ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny, this is not even a dick anymore, its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked, it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties, I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For real losers only! This video is intended for all of you cheap asses and broke blokes unite... Get to know my true power in this very straightforward and extremely affordable clip! EDIT: Now 2 dollars, due to a change in minimum price on IWC
    Models: The Only Theodora

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ugh, you can't stop masturbating like a desperate hand humping loser. I know why though, because My ass owns you. I've turned you into a pathetic little ass addict. So go ahead little boy, grab your sad cock that nobody else will touch and stroke yourself stupid to My perfect juicy booty. Soon you'll only be able to cum to My Goddess body, and you'll throw yourself at Me, do anything for the ass that owns you.
    Models: MaevenRose

Duration: 2 min 4 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relax, breathe, and let yourself melt. Let my words sink deep into the recesses of your mind, where I plant my seeds. You are my puppet, my play thing. You are becoming supple, easy to bend to my every whim. This clip has so many imbedded triggers that will turn you into a puddle of paying desperation. Submit to me and pay. Money is power; money is your only power, and I am here to strip you of your power. Listen to this clip on repeat while sniffing p0ppers for the best experience. Watch this clip over and over until you cannot get hard unless you are paying me.
    Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Study with Me, and I'll get in your head! I invite you to my dorm room to practice my new skills from psychology class. Our first quiz is on mind control! My looks and charm are too seductive for you to resist and you easily agree to having me make you my practice dummy. I put you under my spell with my pendulum necklace, and take over your mind! Soon you will be wondering why you can't stop thinking about dick and being my little fuck toy for all my boyfriends to play with after class! It's too bad you decided to go to college....your mind is ruined now by coed Bianca
    Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 625 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This shiny green bikini is about to fuck you over. With each little word that drips out of my mouth you will be under my asses spell. Mind fucked forever to spending your green on my ass. Every inch of it. My perfect ass crack. Sexy tight little asshole. You will be licking, cleaning, kissing, every last inch. Becoming my little ass obsessed spender.
    Models: Flawless Melissa

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hehe, I love to play. Let me show you how I edge myself with my climax cream, until I really get off and have an amazing orgasm with you.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile