Page 8957 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 795784578857890789478955895689578958895989679007905794579957 ... LastLast
Results 89,561 to 89,570 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi pathetic perv. Be a good little bitch for me and follow my instructions. You love the thrill of getting off to me instead of wifey. Even as a young, hot brat I still have men double my age horny for me at all times!
    Models: Goddess Leyla

Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I update my eager slaves and piggies on the status of the goal that I have set in front of them. I display and talk about the parts of the goal achieved thus far. Watch Me enjoying Myself as I play with what is rightfully Mine!
    If you are clueless about this particular goal, go grab the first video: "Greedy Goal"
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 9 min 15 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 406 x 720
    Size: 66.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki will never want anything from you other than your money. She likes to think of you as her human ATM . She enjoys reminding you that that is the only thing you're worth and seeing you get hard from her using you only for your money makes her laugh ... So spend your hard earned money for this goddess .
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 211 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

stroke that cock get ready for that mouthful you little cum slut
    Models: mistress rave

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It is essential that you purchase this video to understand more about your goddess and how I intend to be served. If this is not clear enough for you, don't worry, I will be reminding you, constantly, of who I am and what I deserve. Are you falling for Me? Do you want to show Me just how much you want to prove yourself? Use these codes to tell Me when you make your purchase. Are you new and wanting more of me? Use code "longing" for 25% markup. Are you feeling weakened by my power? Use code "weakened" for 50% markup. Are you becoming obedient, just how I want you? Use code "obedient" for 100% markup. Are you completely consumed by everything about Me? Use code "consumed" for 500% markup. Do I own you completely? Perfect. Use code "onlyyours" for 1000% markup.
    Models: GoddessAbbey

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Size: 70.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The only purpose you serve is to be my personal pay pig. I only care about your money, you spending it all on me. And your happy to give me your money...aren't you? You liked being used, and I want to use you. For all I care you can go broke spending all of your money on me! I'm a Goddess and I deserve to be spoiled, so that's exactly what you'll do.
    Models: Goddess Cassandra Calogera

Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 79.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I find you, My boss, hiding away at the company party and seize the opportunity to get My pay raise, Christmas bonus and new office. I know your recent divorce has left you particularly desperate and, well, horny. What a perfect time for Me to tease you into My little trap. I'm pretty much a pro at Blackmailing-Fantasy My coworkers at this point and you are no different. All I have to do is get you stroking and BOOM.. you're mine to use.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 16 min 35 s
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No shame in your weakness. My tits. A man worshiping a woman is natural. This isn't something to be humiliated by, only pleasure. Because getting so weak for my hard nipples is something you are so proud of.
    Models: Miss Morticia

Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Size: 165 MiB
    Download From AnzFile