Page 8951 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 795184518851890189418949895089518952895389619001905194519951 ... LastLast
Results 89,501 to 89,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been thinking a lot lately about us. We get along just fine but...there is just one huge problem. You don't satisfy me...sexually. C'mon you know that you don't. I'm not going to pretend that it's all okay because it's not. Your dick doesn't satisfy me the way I need to be satisfied and I'm over it. I want to fuck someone new, someone who can fuck me the way I deserve to be. I already have a date lined up for tonight. I was thinking, instead of being my boyfriend, you can be my cuckold. You can come along on dates with me and watch while my date fucks me. You can sit in the corner and be my little cuck bitch watching me get fucked by a real man. You'll see just how much you were never truly satisfying me. You're being downgraded from boyfriend to cuckold because you failed and now I'm going to find someone new and make you watch while he puts his hands all over me.

Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me
    Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
    Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 312 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How badly do you need to be ripped off by a gorgeous woman? How badly do you want to hand over your money for so little in return? It's an addiction you have been pushing further and further. It's an addiction for you to submit to gorgeous women whenever they please.

Look into my eyes and listen to my soft voice, watch my curves draining you and pushing you further down the rabbit hole of financial domination.

Use the following mark-up codes to prove your worthiness: +15% Markup - JordansCumTax
    +25% Markup - JordansSlave
    +50% Markup - WorshipJordan
    +75% Markup - Mindless Drone
    +100% Markup - JordansRipoff
    Special treat for smoke addicts: +$25 Markup - SmokeSlave
    Beat my highest tribute this year: +$1000 Markup - LoyalPaypiggy
    Models: JordanBlack

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am on a mission to condition you to a point where you will be ejaculating prematurely for the rest of your life as your addiction to me takes over your life. It's feels great to leave a permanent mark on you as I make you jerk off to anything I choose. Like today, you will have the privilege of jerking off to My Perfect Goddess Underboob as I stand above you and humiliate you. I pull up my shirt and bra just enough for you to get a glimpse of the curve of my perky breast. You have two minutes with the usual controlling countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 2 min 47 s
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 1 min 9 s
    Size: 74.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Being the hot young brat that I am, I have old geezers drooling all over themselves at just one glance of Me! I used to think it was disgusting, until My sadistic side kicked some sense into Me. Um, hello?! Old perverts have lots of MONEY, and they are sad and lonely and desperate for the attention of a gorgeous Goddess like Me. You know what, loser, I think it's time for you to retire from your mansion. You'll be moving into the nursing home and I'll take over from here!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Falling in love with Me isnt cheap, but you dont care, do you? Of course you dont. Why would you worry about the cost when the prize is an obsession with me?
    Models: Queenanna420

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.04 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come worship at the altar of perfect tits, enjoy the view while you can.
    Models: AislingByrne

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 2 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's common knowledge that call girls in Los Angeles are known for pulling a little scam, not providing sex, but rather coming in with a boom box and dancing. Most men would say it's not worth the money, but still try and try again. Mr. Jameson decided to disguise himself and use the entertainment budget his wife set aside for him for vacation to get a hotel room and a call girl. Serena is the sweetest, shyest girl next door...that is until she gets what she wants then she's a total bitch. Serena comes in, sets up her boombox, lights and stripper pole. She dances for Mr. Jameson as they make small talk and he tucks 50 dollar bills into her lingerie. He tells her about his great job, the high earning potential, but suddenly the bills get smaller in denomination...Serena rolls her eyes and immediately loses interest. Once Mr. Jameson is broke and still tries to talk and beg for sex Serena humiliates and verbally abuses him, telling him he's a loser, his sole purpose in life is to entertain women like her. The fact that he had to hire a call girl shows his level of desperation and how pathetic he is. She laughs at his humiliation, dresses and leaves with all of his ca$h.
    Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 24 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720