Page 8950 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 795084508850890089408948894989508951895289609000905094509950 ... LastLast
Results 89,491 to 89,500 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will lose all inhibitions and stroke your cock totally raw for Me, because I have no sadistic games planned or humiliating things for you to do other than following My entrancing jerk off instructions while I play with the insides of your mind. i'm going to tell you when to sniff p0ppers & entrance you with My naked body covered in sparkling glitter, teasing you with my pussy & my ass putting your face so deep in My ass while you stroke that you know you belong there under My total body int0xication spell inhaling your p0ppers & getting off to Goddess. All I want is total control & there is no escape from the power I have over you after you begin. I want you to sniff p0ppers aching to sniff My pussy & ass & so close to My perky natural tits...Follow My cum countdown to divine mindfucking climax. My nipples entrance you. My ass eats you. My sparkly body is a work of art & I only ask that you obey like the loser you are & cum hard on command while staring deep into My stimulating eyes keeping eye contact with your Owner your God your p0ppers Princess your Everything! CLIP CONTAINS0ppers, coerced int0x, Loaded, jerk off instruction, pussy worship, ass worship, goddess worship, cum countdown, tit worship, mesmerize, mind fuck, masturbation instruction, femdom pov, mindwash, long legs, high heels, JOI, eyes, eye contact, eye fixation, green eyes, ass tease, femdom goddess, mindfucking, body worship, bratty goddess, high heels
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 805 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wanna eat my pussy for me? Youre so good at it, that's all. You want this sweet pussy all over your face, right? I'll even turn over and ride your tongue with my asshole. You must jerk it while you eat it and you cant come til I come. How about it?
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 11 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 524 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** Part 2 of "Cock Craved Vday" ** Now that your need for cock has reached its full craving - buy this clip and fuck that boy pussy gapping wide! Enjoy this big 9 3/4" cock with a 2" girth and don't say I didn't get you anything for Valentines Day..
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ever wonder what it's like to experience a perfect Goddess like Me? You'll never be able to touch Me, feel My warm soft skin or smell the lotion that I wear. You'll never know a damn thing about Me. All you can do is cave and spoil, and hope that I look your way for a second.
    Poor poor pathetic little addict, you can try, but I'll just keep ignoring you because you're just a piece of shit.
    You're absolutely vile with your homely looks, and poor self care.
    Just remember I am a Goddess, Elite, & I am way out of your league!
    Models: MadalynnRaye

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You know you crave it, to clean up all this cum! To clean me up after I get fucked and filled with cum! To clean my holes! So go on, CLEAN ME! The taste of cum makes your mouth water, your cock tingle.....and my perfection needs YOU to clean me!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 59.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm warning you. You don't want to buy this. If you haven't been caught in my asses clutch, you want to run. My ass is so addictive, but you're not going to listen. You're going to buy this clip and become another addicted ass puppet. My ass grabs hold and takes over your life and finances. There is nothing you can do about it. But, I warned you. I warned you not to watch. I warned you not to stare. I warned you that this ass is highly addictive. But, since you decided to take the plunge, I'll push you the rest of the way down.
    Models: Miss Victoria Reign

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I HAVE SOME VERY DIRTY PANTIES THAT NEED A GOOD CLEANING.... ARE YOU GOING TO BE MY DIRTY PANTY SLAVE? GET ON YOUR KNEES... AS I coerce YOU TO CLEAN ....LICK...TASTE....AND GAG YOU WITH MY DIRTY PANTIES....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are a LOSER and your sole purpose in this life is to serve me! Especially by doing what i say and stroking that cock to my clips.
    Models: GoddessBriBri

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 319 MiB
    Download From AnzFile