Page 8948 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 794884488848889889388946894789488949895089588998904894489948 ... LastLast
Results 89,471 to 89,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I make submissive "men" do a lot of stupid things. Making you eat your own filthy cum is way up there on the list of humiliating tasks. Right? Right loser? All I have to do is tease you and your weak horny brain goes into obey mode. That's exactly what you'll do... obey. Tomorrow it might be to lick the toilet seat or stick a dildo up your ass but today it's cum eating time! Ready?
    Models: QueenSheridan

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 2 min 21 s
    Size: 342 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 16 min 52 s
    Size: 550 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey loser, look at my tits. I know you really cant resist those beautiful round tities. Its not only your dick getting hard. You want to pay more for them. You cant live without paying for tits. Titties controlling you all the time turning you into a zombie. Paying for tits making you such a needy tittyholic. Go ahead and open you your wallet. Tribue to my tits. Worship my tits. I cant skip that pleasure from taking your money loser. You are such a sucker for tits. You wana live and worship for those tits. Work it harder for my tits. Pay, pay, pay bcz you belong to those tits!
    Models: Miss Honey Barefeet

Duration: 5 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 166 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I love edging you. You get so desperate and pathetic when I make you play edging games. Let's play a game. I'll make you edge as much as I can getting you increasingly weaker and weaker. If you manage to get through without cumming, you win. If you cum before the time elapses, I win and you pay me. In the end you're nothing but a wallet to me and I enjoy teasing and denying orgasms to you. Fuck you!
    Models: Vanessasantos

Duration: 10 min 52 s
    Size: 368 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to class. Today you learn the definition of being My financial submissive. You cant resist blowing Our money on your fetish as I tease you with My nylons, ass, & feet.
    Models: DominantIvory

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Size: 988 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PAY AND JERK ..THEY ARE THE ONLY ORDERS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW.......
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 4 min 45 s
    Size: 143 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Why do all slaves go crazy over those lips? Why does everyone want to worship the Mistress with red and wet lips from hot saliva? The answer is simple - these lips are your delightful paradise! In this video, you will enjoy mouth fetish; saliva, lips, and tongue moment. Enjoy every movement of your Goddess.. Just remember, DO NOT cum so quickly, only Your Mistress can let you cum!
    Models: PatriciaGoddess

Duration: 3 min 13 s
    Size: 243 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My man and I have decided to swap partners with you and your girlfriend. They have gone into another room and from the sound of it, he's pounding your gf HARD. I start to tease you with my perfect ass then sit down with my legs crossed, moving my leg up and down as I brag about how big and great my man is in bed. Since I get his big, thick cock all the time, I've never really needed another man's cock - he's just THAT damn good. I also know you have an average cock at the most and cum way too fast to handle a Woman like me. I deserve so much more than you. I let you know that we ARE swapping partners but my boyfriend gets to fuck your girlfriend... while I fuck your wallet. I laugh that my mans cock is SO good and your gf is only getting a small taste of what I get DAILY and she's going to be in heaven. But I just want your money that you would be spending on her. After all, she won't notice with my mans cock inside of her now. I let you know that my man and I have had this great agreement all along, he fucks the chick while I fuck the dudes wallet - every one is satisfied. I tell you to jerk your cock off to my legs and size 6.5 feet while you seal your fate to be owned by me and to pay up. I laugh as you struggle not to cum and after giving you a 10 second cum countdown, I let you know that I own your cock as your busting that pathetic load. Before telling you to go watch an alpha fuck your gf, I demand you replace my shoes you made a mess on and pay your loser, beta cum tax. Open this link in another browser, you'll have a mess to replace www.IndirasDesires.com ** WEAR HEADPHONES ** Be A Good Boy For Me By Adding A Sexy Mark Up Code To Your Order 50% - Goodboy4Indira 100% - 5+ 1000% - Bankrupt4Indira
    Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 448 MiB
    Download From AnzFile