Page 8937 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 793784378837888789278935893689378938893989478987903794379937 ... LastLast
Results 89,361 to 89,370 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The wife of the boss, who is actually a giantess, is holding a tiny person in her fingers. Turns out that the tiny person is her husband's secretary and she has shrunken her down in order to show her who is in control. She knows this little bitch is a homewrecker and is trying to move in on her marriage, but she is not going to let that happen.
    She tells the secretary that she intends on eating her whole. She will simply swallow her down and rid the world of her. Her husband has no idea what is happening. He thinks his secretary took the day off and when she is gone, the wife giantess says she will simply tell her husband that his secretary quit.
    She knows the secretary is younger and hotter, but she is a giantess, and she is smarter. She gets more and more sexually excited as the secretary begs and pleads for her life. She then starts to tell the secretary she will fuck herself as the secretary is in her belly, still alive. Over and over again she will cum.
    She then teases the secretary by licking her and even putting her into her mouth. Finally, she drops her onto her tongue and in a close up view sticks her tongue out with the secretary clinging on for all she is worth. But, it is no use and the giantess swallows hard having the secretary go down into her belly.
    The wife is very turned on now. She has ridded herself of that pesky homewrecker and can now be assured that her husband, and all his money, belong only to her. She might not be as young as that secretary, but she is the last person anyone should mess with.
    Included in this clip: Giantess, Homewrecker, Eating, Swallowing, Tongue Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Shrunken Fetish, Wife Shrinks Secretary, Taunting, Licking, Glasses, Eyeglasses, Blonde Giantess, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lay down and enjoy as Nurse Joy from Pokemon tends to your cock. In this first person POV, Nurse Joy lays you down and strokes your cock to get it erect before grinding her pussy and ass on your lap and stripping for you. When she's stripped down naked she has you insert a butt plug into her ass then sucks your dick just long enough to get you ready for a smooth insertion and creampie finish.
    Models: Kosplay_Keri

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 108
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

a couple years ago, i let your 0lder br0 ther see my tits (for a hefty price) and he has not shut up about it. i've seen the way both of you look at me at all of the holiday events, whether i'm in a sexy dress for a wedding or just hanging out around the house. you've stayed back at the house while the rest of the family went out to dinner. after awhile,you nervously tell me what your br0 ther said about my tits and ask if you can see them. certainly not for free. you tell me that you've saved up $2,500 worth of all0wance money over the years... and i quickly change my tune. if you do exactly what i say, i'll get completely naked and let you see even more than your br0 ther did. doesn't that sound fun? just a warning, i am going to ruin all other women for you. this will be the only thing you think about when you jerk off for years to come. but that's ok with you, you just want to see me naked, right? good boy. now take off those pants and hand over that money.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 83.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Don't think I don't know exactly what I'm doing when I flaunt My assets. When I put on My clothes in the morning, I analyze My day and decide what I want to get out of it. If I want to get everything out of it, I put on something that squeezes and lifts My breasts. I take them out for a ride and let them do their effortless work.
    Let Me tell you of all My exploits and conquests using these breasts, and try to keep some composure while your eyes drink up this smooth cocktail of beauty and confidence. Endless confidence. Excessive confidence......
    Do you feel weak? Do you want to please Me more than anything? Can you feel your toes or make your words?
    I know.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 874 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Little guy, I caught you sniffing My panties. I caught you jerking that little cock with your nose deep in my dirty underwear. Well, here is your chance to sniff them right off My body. Get your nose right up in there, in My wet pussy drives your pindick crazy, you just can't help yourself. Look how they're wedged up, grinding against all My soft spots. You'd do absolutely anything to rub your face against this cloth.
    Want Me to notice you? Prove your devotion with your tributes. Your Queen deserves a high monthly ranking. To make that happen, good boys purchase content with one of the following markup codes:
    GOODBOY5 . . . + 25%
    IVY50 . . . + 50%
    IVY75 . . . + 75%
    DOUBLEUP . . . + 100%
    PLEASEIVY . . . + 200%
    LOSERTAX5 . . . + 500%
    MYPIGGY . . . + 600%
    DRAINEDFORIVY . . . + 1000%
    * I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs!) / Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / pindick degradation / obedience training / manipulation
    Models: MissIvyOphelia

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Join me on my island holiday in my home country - New Zealand! You'll wish you were here with me
    Models: ForestNymph

Duration: 12 min 2 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been seeing me, a Therapist-Fantasy, to learn to be more of an assertive man. I tell you that we haven't been making much progress and I think I have figured out why. So we are going to do a little test. I show you my perfect tits and as I suspect, you do not act upon your sexual urges.
    I make you show me your penis, confirming that it is under-sized. You confess to being a cuckold in your sexual fantasies, so I abandon our regular Therapy-Fantasy and train you to be a beta cuckold instead.
    Models: foxsmoulder

Duration: 16 min 0 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We've been dating for awhile now but have yet to be intimate. But tonight is the night! I finally feel it's time to take our relationship to the next level! I figured I'd surprise you when you arrive to my place. I found the sexiest see through skin tight black dress just for the occasion. It accentuates every beautiful curve of mine while allowing you to see just enough, but not everything.. yet. But once you arrive things take a turn when you confess a dirty little secret...
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Size: 740 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what I want and I always get it. I demand that you take your cock out and begin stroking it for me, not too hard or fast. Don't get too eager yet. I'm in control of this jerk session. I guide you through stroking methods and teach you how to please yourself. Don't cum until I tell you to!
    Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 9 min 46 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile