Page 8899 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 789983998799884988898897889888998900890189098949899993999899 ... LastLast
Results 88,981 to 88,990 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 23 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.37 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you want. I know what you need. I know you always fantasize all day about my perfect tits. They're so much more pleasurable to jerk off to than anything else. They're your obsession. You're addiction. That's why this clip is the most pleasurable thing you're going to have in your life for a long time.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 593 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

you so addicted to My sexy Feet. you feeling so weak... and ofc i will use its for My own Pleasure.... to My Own Satisfaction.... just look at here.... look what ihave for you...sexy soft feet.....mmm Can you ResistNow?!
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have been Stole by the demented and maniacal mad scientist Miss Untamed. She enjoys performing cruel experiments on various men like yourself. Just so happens your experimentation has resulted in you shrinking to the size of a tiny bug. Kept in a glass case and on display only for the few she allows to see, she brings you out from time to time to poke and prod at. It is the only true way to make sure you are still alive.
    Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When you thought you have seen it all.....wearing sheer black pantyhose without any panties on. You will get to worship me and give into me once more.I will let you imagine smlling them,touching them,kissing them. I know how hard i make you and how weak you get when i tease you seductively . I have no mercy
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be ready for the ultimate in Femdom mind control, as I introduce you to one of My most powerful Femdom mesmerize clips yet. This file is a mental domination masterpiece. It is a work of art. I have created it to completely rewire your thinking, to manipulate your brainwaves and to re-ignite the slave within. As a submissive male, you need to be frequent coaxed back down into your rightful place. With this powerful daily affirmation hy9n0si$ file, you will melt blissfully down into a state of erotic slumber and complete submission. After an initial induction and powerful deepener, I am going to rewire your nerve endings. You will become open and ready to accept My mental programming and repeat new powerful daily affirmations. This file is to be listened to frequently.
    This is a genuine mesmerize file designed to induce new thought patterns and behaviours. It contains powerful visual effects and crystal clear audio. As with all genuine mind control sessions, the audio is of primary importance so requires headphones. For maximum effect and 100% focus, eyes must remain closed throughout the instructed part of this video.
    Warning: By listening to this file, you accept full responsibility for any positive or negative results. Do not drive or operate machinery directly after watching and/or listening to this file. Do not watch and/or listen to this file if you are suffering from any form of mental disorder or illness.
    CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: MESMERIZE, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, MINDFUCK, GODDESS WORSHIP, SLAVE TRAINING, FEMDOM POV, ASMR, EROTIC MAGIC.
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 23 min 12 s
    Size: 696 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s