Page 8895 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 789583958795884588858893889488958896889789058945899593959895 ... LastLast
Results 88,941 to 88,950 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Im about to go for a drive in my car and what do I find at my feet tinys so to teach them a lesson they will never forget im going to make them pleasure me Steal them and then make then tease my pussy and even eat some of them smother them and Torment them just for me pleasure that will teach them to spy on me and hide in my car.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 422 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relax, breathe, and let yourself melt. Let my words sink deep into the recesses of your mind, where I plant my seeds. You are my puppet, my play thing. You are becoming supple, easy to bend to my every whim. This clip has so many imbedded triggers that will turn you into a puddle of paying desperation. Submit to me and pay. Money is power; money is your only power, and I am here to strip you of your power. Listen to this clip on repeat while sniffing p0ppers for the best experience. Watch this clip over and over until you cannot get hard unless you are paying me.
    Models: TheWasp

Duration: 3 min 53 s
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You won the lottery to make Xev Bellringer yours for an entire weekend. She greets you in a skimpy little outfit and leads you upstairs to her room. It's actually going to happen, everything you've done to her in those videos. And Xev wants you badly. The way she playfully **** onto the bed, spreading her legs to greet your body. The way she welcomes your touch, begging for you to fulfill your fantasies with her, right then and there. Kissing and licking your bulbous cock head, taking it into her mouth. You almost blow too soon... but she won't let you... not until you fuck her.
    Fantasy includes: fucking, seduction, crotch rubbing, cock sucking, fingering, pov, cumshot, panties, socks
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 20 min 37 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 12 min 12 s
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your obsessed. Every thought that goes through your mind is clouded by your resounding affliction for my breasts. They're all you can think about. The only thing you can dream about. They're so round and soft. So perfectly shaped all you can think about it touching them. Placing your face in my cleavage. Smelling my sweet perfume. Tasting them. caressing my nipples. But your far from ever getting to experience any of those things. Your a loser and Im a queen. We both know Id never give you the time of day, let alone let you any where near my breasts. You keep wishing there was anyway you could stand out. Wondering if theres anything you could do to possibly make yourself visible. Your tired of living life going unnoticed by the pretty girl. Your finally ready to try anything to get my attention. You know your not worthy but your not that stupid either. You know I love spending your cash. Nothing turns me on more then making you work all day to turn around and give me all your hard earned money. Thats the only way a beta like you can make me notice you. Finally you figured it out. Now its time to give till it hurts loser. Keep sending gifts and money the more you stare at these breasts. Every time you hit send you know that I will notice you.. Think of you.. You can't stop yourself you found your reason for existing and its simply spoiling me.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 473 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

welcome back. We know you can't resist jerking your cock to Us perfect gorgeous Dominant Step-Twins. Here to take control of you. Tell you what to do. Our sensuality, sexuality, seductiveness, it just takes hold. Hold of you... Last time we were really sweet and eased you into eating your cum for Us. But today since you know about it, it is going to be a different story. you are going to jerk that cock fast and get a huge fucking load for Us. We are going to control you mind body and soul. you will be a good little faggot for Us.
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 297 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: "It's a clip about the "vacation" I'm having. It's my first vacation with my gf and all I can think of is you. It **** me that I can't watch your clips or chat with you. Please explain to me that I shodnt take vacations and lagh about how Much you fucked me up.. The attached picture reflects this vacation: it was taken in the early morning in the hotel after I staid awake the whole night waiting for you to send me pictures of you. (i was like this the entire night). You can see my gf feet as she was **** next to me. In the morning, when I told her I couldn't fAll **** she wanted to give me **** pills. Of course, the only thing that helped was the photos you sent the day after. Please do sph (this is as big as it gets). It would be great if you wear a sexy outfit and during the clip take it off to a bra and a thong...please use my name and **** me with humiliation and teasing...
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Size: 151 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
    Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you think you can last ? Watching my perfectly round ass right in your face, watching me strip to my panties.
    Models: Princess Chelsea

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Size: 161 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 3.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile