Page 8894 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 789483948794884488848892889388948895889689048944899493949894 ... LastLast
Results 88,931 to 88,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've got a dirty little secret to confess... I tell my boyfriend that I've really enjoyed being with him and all the fun we've had over all these months. But I've been hiding a naughty fantasy and I'm finally ready to bring it to life. I tell him that I want him to get me pregnant, I want to get filled up with cum. Though reluctant, he agrees, and I ease his mind by pulling out my huge natural tits and putting them right in his face, shaking and bouncing them as he squeezes them and sucks my nipples. I lead him to the bedroom where I start by stroking and sucking his cock and balls, gagging and drooling all over his hard cock. I get it nice and wet while he shows off his POV, then I climb on and ride his cock while he sucks my tits. We do several different positions, his cock slams into me over and over again until I am begging for his cum, begging for him to get me pregnant. He cums inside of me and the camera comes in for some amazing closeups of a perfect creampie, cum dripping out of my perfect little pussy and right down my asshole. I spread it all over my pussy, shoving some inside with my fingers in hopes of getting pregnant
    Models: noelleeaston

Duration: 20 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Time to worship and serve my big beautiful breasts. You will be allowed to stroke and edge.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 9 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 453 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just take one look at my hot body in my new lingerie. It's no surprise your cock grows a little bigger the more you stare at my perfection. I love keeping you guessing and edging to all my curves. Will I let you cum? Or will I ruin it? Will I make you eat it in some fun way? Or will I just let you have that amazing orgasm you built up to.. Hmmn. There is only one way to find out.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 27 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
    You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
    Get your fix addict.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 3 min 43 s
    Size: 540 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at this big beautiful black man... he's the total opposite of you. He's so big and muscular, with a HUGE cock. You're just a measly little sissy with an inadequate penis.... you exist to be a cuckold for Me and My BBC! I love teasing you as he rubs his hands all over My body.. kissing Me and pleasing Me in ways you could never DREAM of. Hahaha... doesn't it feel good to be cuckolded by such a perfect Alpha couple? Now you have a purpose: to be our sissy cuckold forever!
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 48 s
    Size: 477 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 720
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to eat your cum sooo bad but maybe you can't quite always go through with it...maybe you've NEVER done it! Well what could be hotter than TWO sexy girls encouraging you, hmm? We'll let you imagine all kinds of things as we tell you how to stroke for us - licking your load off our tits, cumming in our mouths and watching us snowball your seed before feeding it back to you...how do you want to lose your cum eating virginity?! You can't say no to the both of us, being so sweet and sensual...no...you really don't want to miss this opportunity to eat your cum for TWO Goddesses.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 33 s 46 ms
    Size: 47.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

do you remember when you were happy and in love with that girlfriend of yours? well you shouldn't because she never existed. in fact, you can't even remember the last girl you ever had a Squeeze on. it seems like you only have feelings for me. try as you might, you can't pry your eyes away from me. mesmerized by my gaze you forget any aspect of life except for that pulsing desire that surges in your veins and into your throbbing cock. the sound of my voice is like a lyrical siren drawing you deeper into my spell. all you can think about is my luscious lips and warm, wet tongue. you stare lustfully at my mouth as i slowly bring you to the edge until your swollen dick explodes with hot cum inside your pants.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 16 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 872 MiB
    Download From AnzFile