Page 8893 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 789383938793884388838891889288938894889589038943899393939893 ... LastLast
Results 88,921 to 88,930 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For this clip you will need the following items to play: P0pp.erz, drinks, shot glass, dildo, rubber bands/or/rope), real butter.
    The video is shot with hazy/dreamy look.
    Are you are to get fucked up for your Princess? You enjoy performing humiliating tasks for me and entertain me while i laugh at you. Here's how we play: you take a shot, then you sniff p0pp.erzz and then i will give you humiliating tasks. By the time we are done, you will be completely intoxicate.ed and fucked up. I know you crave to be a little fag boy, suck dicks, fuck your ass so get ready to do that. You will be my puppet, i will control you throughout the whole video, making sure you get to the lowest possible level.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 18 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I tease my pet about being obsessed with Me! In a cute IWantClips tank top and matching pink short shorts, I encourage you to deepen your addiction and binge binge binge on clips to worship My perfection.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
    Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aren't you so blessed to have me as your Goddess? You serve me, spoil me, worship me, and more. What a lucky man you are. You didn't have any purpose before me, but now here you are on your knees for a Goddess? Doesn't that feel good? You couldn't get any luckier.
    Models: LadyToro

Duration: 8 min 52 s
    Size: 654 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    Look at that sexy cleavage, loser. You've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you, especially when I'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You'll always be a weak bitch for them.
    Prove you are a loser and pay the 50% mark-up with the code "LoserPays50"
    Prove I make you weak by using the 200% mark-up with the code "youareabitch"
    Or really please me and use the 500% mark-up with the code "fuckover"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You see me walking down the street in this dress and you notice I'm not wearing any panties. You only hope that you get a peek to see whats underneath... I have you mesmerized from the very sight of me. You're stuck, you're under my spell from the very moment I lift my dress up for you to see my Goddess body hidden underneath. You're fucked loser. You need to be rinsed by me. give in to your deepest, darkest indulgences. Submit to me; you know you've been waiting for the opportunity to be taken advantage of by a hot Goddess. Here's your chance. Listen to my voice and follow my rules...only Goodboys are rewarded...
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 728 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you ready to be mind fucked into Aroma slavery? Satanic God Empress Poison will strip you of your former man and turn you into a numb skulled Aroma slave. Your brain will be jelly by the time I have pounded it with Aroma. THREE, TWO, ONE, BUY.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 9 min 22 s
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Since I will always be too good for you pathetic tiny dick losers, I've decided to do a little jerk off instruction clip to teach you losers how to properly masturbate a pathetic tiny dick that will never be able to pleasure a Woman. As you know, I only fuck well hung Alpha Studs that can fill up My pussy, stretch me out and make me cum. So if you are under 8 you better learn to masturbate because you wont be having sex. 6 to 8 - An average unfuckable boring dick. Average is just that loser, blah, boring, nothing special. Why waste my time faking it with your glorified clit. Even though your not even a hand full, I'll let you grip it with all 5 fingers and jerk your junk like a man. 4 - 6 Inches - Now we are talking small dick loser, below average and only 3 fingers to tug that B*** bug. 2 - 4 Inches - RofLMAO, really? Really? That thing qualified as a medical micropenis, and although it should be in panties 24/7, ill let you take it out for a little 2 finger tug. 2 Inches - Not even funny, this is not even a dick anymore, its a dicklette that doesnt get jerked, it gets rubbed with 1 finger in panties like a girl lol. Under 2 Inches - well this means you are a girl that has a clitty in her panties, I will teach you how to use a vibrator and get your panties wet just like i do when i rub My clit. Just another public service so the alpha women of the world don't have to deal with your inadequate unfuckable dicklettes!
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 11 min 18 s
    Size: 1.49 GiB
    Download From AnzFile