Page 8889 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 788983898789883988798887888888898890889188998939898993899889 ... LastLast
Results 88,881 to 88,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For beginners and the well trained cum guzzlers. Your not so secret desire to drink your own spunk has finally reached its peak and you are CRAVING a nice, hot load of cum in your wide open mouth. You're going to jerk and edge and work up a huge load for me today. This isn't just you eating your cum, it's you eating your cum for ME, and that's what makes it feel soooo good. As you stroke and build it up, the excitement grows and the resistance leaves until you get to the point where you so desperately want that full load in your mouth, swallowing every last drop. It tastes so good, it feels so good. This is how you cum now, into your mouth like the little cum guzzler that you truly are.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello my faggot boy,
    In this video you will be completely mind-fucked by gay triggers. You love my forced-bi videos. You love when i call you MY faggot. Faggot triggers are everywhere. No matter where you go. They originate in your mind and slowly take over your whole existence. You lose control and start craving big juicy cocks. This video is interactive with elements of hy_pno (mild humiliation, mostly encouragement to turn bi for me). I start you off slowly and at the end of the video you will be exploding with epic orgasm to huge meaty dicks.
    I want you to have a dildo by your side or any other cock-shaped object. Here's how we play: Every time I say "FAGGOT" you stuff that dildo in your mouth. Every time you see a pic of big yummy cocks on your screen, you stuff your mouth again. After all, you are an inferior male. You crave to be on your knees pleasuring big cocks, licking Alpha balls. Come on, cock-sucker, stroke to all the triggers until i convert you into full-blown faggot.
    Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 14 min 41 s
    Size: 562 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are so WEAK for hot YOUNG brats like me. I am so much younger than you, yet I have so much control over you. I love knowing that no matter how old my slaves are, I can wrap them around my pretty little finger. You do as I say, because you're addicted to hot young brats. Jerk for my hot young body as I humiliate you.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 9 min 56 s
    Size: 313 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit, muscular women. I'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny, micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex, you just can't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned, muscular round ass, and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong, I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop, you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further, I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular, round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
    Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I guarantee you've never experienced cum eating like this before. Not for two hot strong Latina dominatrixes fucking you balls deep, stroking your mind at the same time. This video is perfect for first timers and experienced sluts & I expect it to be a top 50 favorite in a matter of hours. BUY up & Watch right away! Re direct all Traffic via all Social media to buy this video as a thank you .
    FOR CUSTOM CLIPS EMAIL JASMINEMENDEZ @ YAHOO.COM CATEGORY: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, SLUT TRAINING, BRATTY PRINCESS,MIND FUCK, MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS, FEMDOM POV, DOMINATION, CUM COUNTDOWN ,HUMILIATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, COCK TEASING , BIG BUTTS, CUM COUNTDOWN , DOUBLE DOMINATION
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 336 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello again loser, look at you already sneaking off away from your stupid wife to see me. Your wife is so pathetic thinking that you are adequate, she probably thinks you are still at work right now. Are you going to take her flowers to apologize for being late? Ha you are so pathetic, what girl wants flowers? You could bring me diamonds and I would still spit in your face! She probably gets excited at any bit of attention she gets because she will never know what it feels like to have men absolute worship and adore her. She is never going to be as beautiful as me, as charming as me, never as naughty and cleaver as me. I bet you think about me when you are fucking her, her old wrinkly skin, you imagine touching my tight, young soft skin. You will be here jerking to me and go home and reject her. Maybe one day I will make you tell her what a piece of she is compared to me. Keep jerking and wishing that you could have me in your bed at night instead of that pathetic wife of yours. Laugh at her with me loser! I want you to be completely depleted when you get home to that frump you call a wife! Stroke it, harder! Jeez you can't even do that right, JERK IT! There you go bitch, now cum for me! Good bitch, now fuck off! - Sam
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 281 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There is no such thing as freedom for losers. You are not a free man, you are an owned slave. You have zero control over your life, you are DEPENDENT on Me. You're My slave, and My wish is your command. There is no reason to celebrate the traditional way; My wish for you today is celebrate the right way. Stroke your pathetic loser dick and pay for Me to play outside today. Losers stay indoors, while Queen celebrates. Losers don't have time to celebrate; they have a job to complete for Queen's pleasure.
    Models: Queen Jennifer Marie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 904 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
    Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile