Page 8883 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 788383838783883388738881888288838884888588938933898393839883 ... LastLast
Results 88,821 to 88,830 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are caught in my spell. As I recite my magical incantations, using my voice to control you, you will become more and more submissive, moldable puddy in my hands. You will become helpless as I tease you with seductive movements and looks in my eyes. www.mygoddessanastasia.com
    Models: My Goddess Anastasia

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 187 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
    DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Honey and Tom have a dirty rough fuck session! watch him use her little pussy, slap choke and fuck her until he cums!
    Models: 19honeysuckle

Duration: 27 min 41 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: Clothes are in style of 60's.You tied me up so tight. You hate men that cheat on their wives. You tease me and I am getting so hard. You are doing some ass teasing. Do some sexy grind on the chair. Then you will smoke for me. After that you will jerk off me. You are going to film this all and send to my wife.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 9 min 50 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your girlfriend have been dating long distance for a few months now and she finally feels comfortable enough to tell you her secret... Shes a witch! and she wants to cast a spell on your cock so you can feel her mouth on you even though its really on her dildo! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 6 min 45 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits are irresistible. Big, natural, perfectly round. They are like magnets making you stupid and weak. You can hardly look away from my powerful cleavage. No surprise there, men are so predictable. But this time you'll have to do better if you don't want to go broke. This is a staring contest game which I bet you have no chance at winning. In order to avoid paying penalty, you will do your best and try to stare into my beautiful green eyes, and not at my magnificent breasts. Sounds simple, right? But is it? As mesmerizing as my eyes are, you can't help but feel the urge to look lower, into my deep cleavage and at my sexy pink nipples. Every slip costs you money, every second adds to the debt. But even knowing you'll most probably have to pay dearly doesn't stop you. You HAVE to play. You HAVE to try. You HAVE to pay. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been feening for your Goddess to finally give you JOI orally. Now you can learn how to stroke that dick for Goddess big jingly booty. You are officially allowed to fap endlessly to Goddess Sunshine in a sexy school girl outfit. Enjoy the view of your Goddess as she bends and teases just for you . Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 13 min 6 s
    Size: 1.85 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Are you sneaking around your wife again? It's no surprise you're back for more of your perfect Goddess Adrienne. You can't deny those urges for Me when you're so horny, lusting for my BIG superior tits. Be a good boy and submit for your Goddess even if you are right next to her. We both know you want nothing more than to buy this video and be a stroking homewrecked puppet. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Tweet @TheMeanDiva
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile