Page 8874 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 787483748774882488648872887388748875887688848924897493749874 ... LastLast
Results 88,731 to 88,740 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke & SPEND on my 32DD tits.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 573 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction to me is real, at this point you'd do anything and everything I say just to please me.
    Your life is about pleasing me now. But now it's time for the real commitment , you're a good boy so I know you'll be lapping up the chances I give you with that tongue of yours. It's time to turn you into my Ultimate Sissy Cum Slut. By the end of this clip I'll have you eating you cum every time you stroke that cock. I'll have you buying all my Cum eating Clips.
    Now get that cock nice and hard, open wide and accept your place as my Ultimate Cum Slut.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get mesmerized as you watch my little feet move, twirl, swirl, and put you in a trance.
    Music credit - NightmareOwl - Solitude
    Models: KatyaDovana

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prepare to be saved by the world's hottest jedi knight Victoria Raye! Those evil minions of the Empire don't stand a chance against her powerful Tools of Torment of mass erections! Just look at how her tunic struggles to contain her sexy DD's! You'll be looking to get into trouble just to have this sexy goddess of the coerce save you!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 7 min 3 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

IN PART ONE...
    Raquel and Reagan have been assigned to work on a project together, and their college professor couldn't have picked a more inconvenient & troublesome pairing. Saying they don't mesh well would be an understatement, as Reagan is the head cheerleader of their university squad and Raquel spends the entirety of her days cooped up in the photography lab dark room. They've barely spoken, let alone glanced eyes at each other's direction prior, they've only been given 3 days to complete a rather extensive project. Typing away at her phone, Reagan show's no sigh or desire of engaging with Raquel, insisting that she take on the task of completeing it due to having all the time in the world on her hands from a lack of social life. What Reagan doesn't know however is that Raquel is quite activie... just in a different sort of community. Not taking kindly to Reagan's disrespectful tone and behavior, Raquel decides to enlighten her; wrapping her arms around her neck, sealing her mouth shut with the palm of her hand and pulling her in closer. Reagan is woken by the sound of a door slamming. Bound spread eagle to a bed by her legs and arms, Reagan's hands are held Stolen in leather bondage mits and a ball gag stuffed between her lips. She squirms in her confines as Raquel approaches with a vengeful smile on her lips, latex gloves encasing her fingers which she lungs towards Reagan's crotch; Exposing-Fantasy her pussy. Reagan may think she knows what it's like to cum from all of those jocks she's had her way with, but today Raquel is going to make Reagan hate cumming. Over and over again she'll pry orgasm's from Reagan's helpless body, working her over until she's a shrieking, sweaty and shaking. And Raquel hasn't even gotten to the best part yet... when she introduces this bimbo cheerleader to her big, thick cock.
    NOW IN PART TWO...
    Raquel is going to turn bimbo cheerleader Reagan Lush into her little fucktoy. Shackling her in steel cuffs and a collar, Raquel strokes her thick strap on cock pointing it in the direction of Reagan's mouth. She wants to see just how much Reagan has learned from all those football players she's deepthroated. Face fucking her into a slobbery mess, Reagan's eyes stream tears as Raquel carves her way into the back of her throat, making for a lovely lubricant when combined with the saliva pouring from her lips. When Raquel finally sinks her cock deep inside Reagan's pretty pink pussy, the sadist within her takes over, showing Reagan no mercy as she pushes in every inch of her dick all the way down to the balls inside. Reagan squirms and thrashes as moans escape her lips, Raquel contorting her body in positons that no man ever has, pushing into her depths harder and more skillful then any jock could ever dream. Raquel is going to ravish and turn this bimbo cheerleader completely out by the time she's threw with her. Wouldn't the whole university just love to see her handy work?
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 12 min 20 s
    Size: 906 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

***this is a custom request. for your own custom clip, please email for cost. *** Maria is your voluptuous fantasy. You love her naked BBW body. You just want to be on the receiving end of her kisses. This clip contains boob play, loud kissing sounds, and lots of tease.
    Models: BustyMariaMoore

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 196 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoking pleasure, passion and agony
    Models: Art of Fetish

Duration: 7 min 4 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I already know you drool over my muscles every night. Jerk off to them. But you can't get with a strong muscular woman like me. You're weak, and pathetic. You don't have any muscles, but you worship mine as I flex them.
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 2 min 31 s
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile