Page 8872 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 787283728772882288628870887188728873887488828922897293729872 ... LastLast
Results 88,711 to 88,720 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 532 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Mistress like Me always has a slave at her back and call ready to do anything and everything for My satisfaction. But only those that tribute and serve Me well during the year have the privilege of being in My service. Worshipping My beautiful red bottoms expensive shoes is what you will get as Christmas gift. Go ahead wank and worship My shoes enjoy your Christmas gift, slave!
    Models: MissSarahDom

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 2.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a little treat for you today loser. I'm going to let you jerk to my nice big hot tits but.. only if I get to torment you the whole time you're doing it. Why would I want to let you jerk your disgusting dick unless I get something out of it. I'm going to have fun telling you how much a fucking loser you are while you stare at these beauties right here. You want to jerk to them don't you? Then you're going to listen to everything that I say aren't you!
    ---
    Fetishes: Tit Worship, Big Tits, Humiliation, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 535 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey there it's your naughtyVal and hmm let me smoke and tease you up, so get that dick out let's get started cos I need a big fat cum, so I start out teasing you with my big boobs making it bounce and then grab my cigarette and light it up, while smoking I'm teasing you with my pussy fingering myself and giving you some pussy flashing and then hmm, start juggling my self all over the place then I want you to just cum all over my smoked up mouth and my lips so hmm I guess it's a good day for us, so I'm blowing you kisses.
    Models: Naughty_Val

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile