Page 8860 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 786083608760881088508858885988608861886288708910896093609860 ... LastLast
Results 88,591 to 88,600 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I invited a friend of mine to my house to spend some time togheter and to show him my new phone. He who is a technology enthusiast comes immediately. I show him my new iphone and tell him that he is of the latest technology and that it has yet to leave the market. I am testing this new phone for scientists who are experimenting with new technologies and new applications. My friend is very interested and immediately starts playing with the phone to try it. I tell him to stop because it could be dangerous and I do not know what could happen. I tell him that there are many femdom applications, of hipnosis and I do not have time to stop him that he has clicked in the "shrinking" application. He immediately becames so small so tiny as to be transparent. And so he fell into my trap. I knew that if I had prevented him from testing the phone he would surely play with uit and would end up trying this new application. It has become very small and I enjoy Tormenting him under my feet. He is so small that he is stuck in the net of my fishnet stockings. Then I make him fly down several times from the top down to the floor . Then I let him fall into my shoe and tell him that from now on this it is his new home inside my shoe and under my feet. He Yelps and i terrifie him by making him shut up. And you do you want to try this new tiny slave application too?
    ENGLISH SPOKEN
    Ho invitato a casa mia un mio amico per fare quattro chiacchere e per mostrargli il mio nuovo telefono. Lui che e' un appassionato di tecnologia viene subito. Gli mostro il mio nuovo iphone e gli dico che e' di ultima tecnologia e che deve ancora uscire nel mercato. Sto testando questo nuovo telefono per degli scienziati che stanno sperimentando nuove tecnologie e nuove applicazioni. Il mio amico e' molto interessato e si mette subito a giocare con il telefono per provarlo. Gli dico di fermarsi perche' potrebbe essere pericoloso e non so cosa possa accadere. Gli dico che ci sono molte applicazioni femdom, di ipnosi e non faccio in tempo a fermarlo che lui ha cliccato nell'applicazione "shrinking". E' subito diventato cosi piccolo da essere transparente. E cosi e' caduto nella mia trappola. Sapevo che se gli avessi impedito di giovare con il telefono lui ci avrebbe sicuramente giocato e sarebbe finito per provare questa nuova applicazione. E' diventato piccolissimo e io mi diverto a torturarlo sotto i miei piedi. E' cosi piccolo che e' incastrato nella rete delle mie calze a rete. Poi lo faccio cadere varie volte dall'alto fino al pavimento e ogni volta faccio fatica a vederlo talmente e' piccolo. Poi lo faccio cadere dentro la mia scarpa e gli dico che da adesso in poi questa e' la sua nuova casa dentro la mia scarpa e sotto ai miei piedi. Lui urla e lo terrorizzo facendolo stare zitto. E tu vuoi provare anche tu questa nuova applicazione tiny slave?
    Models: Goddess Hilary Blaze

Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 555 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to see how the user spins so run with me? Well sure everyone walks differently, but in this user it was very cool. He wanted to enjoy two girls blindfolded and thus stimulate all the senses. And as he suggested was revealed when I took off his pants. But as the friend was like a one. Geil I spoil only his cock with her mouth and then I'll sit on him and ride him. He still got the second pussy to fuck and was cool as he could not keep it long and squirts us two on the ass. And he can enjoy it visually. How about your idea of ??a hot and gorgeous user rotation?
    Models: DirtyTina

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
    Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know what you like, big Fake tits! Just like mine.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 644 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another loser sub who thinks they can last under my divine ass. Pff, we'll see.

Is there anything more honorable and rewarding then serving as a chair for a divine butt? No of course not. You are in the enviable position of being positioned under Sydney's amazing behind. Of all the people out there she picked your loser face to sit on, you better impress her. Did you practice holding your breath like she told you to? We'll see how well you do as she takes your breath away. Even if you get a boner in the process, that's totally understandable. Can you see the curves of her ass down there? You better enjoy the view because it might be the last thing you see if you fail this challenge.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ClaraKitty masturbates on Halloween, fully naked using her realistic dildo and her vibrator.. Spookily sexy ;P (FULLY NUDE) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
    Models: clarakitty

Duration: 19 min 23 s
    Size: 2.21 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
    Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
    Size: 2.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All about anal is all about using different toys in my tight little ass, sometimes two at a time. Nice and full
    Models: ElectroGeisha

Duration: 17 min 7 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've decided that my slave girl's saliva, will make the perfect lubricant to coat my cock in before it dives into the holes of others. First however, I need to train her naive mouth how to properly service my cock in the manner I desire, stripping her of her pure & innocent nature. I can think of no better individual to help in this endeavor than the Goddess & my personal friend, Sasha Fox. Together, we drive our cocks in and out of my slave's mouth; using her face as our own personal glory hole. Watch as my slave gags, spits, and begins to shed tears as we test & challenge the depths of her throat.
    Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite & perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You've been warned
    Be good to me, send a tip with a markup code
    MissyAddict +100%
    MISSY150
    MISSY300
    MISSY500
    Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 465 MiB
    Download From AnzFile