Page 8859 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 785983598759880988498857885888598860886188698909895993599859 ... LastLast
Results 88,581 to 88,590 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're not a real man. Paying brats online is better than sex

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What's it like to feel irresistibly attracted to me in this red dress? Immediately hard for me knowing you have a wife at home. Buy this clip, she'll never know, and let your little infatuation become forever! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
    Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Size: 2.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guess what I found out? Yup the one thing you were hoping nobody would ever find out about you. You look real nervous. Whats wrong? You're hoping I am thinking something else. Thinking something small. Nope, I know your BIG secret. The one that would destroy your life if anyone knew. I taunt you. Make you sweat. Yup thats right, I know you're gay. What? Are you denying it? Lets see if you can resist cock. AHH JUST LIKE I THOUGHT! I couldn't. You're dick is getting so hard as I push this cock in and around your throat. You disgust me. Now that I know your biggest secret what are you going to do for me? What are you willing to do to make sure no one ever finds out?
    Models: SheenaRoseFetish

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm the brat girl with of your dreams. Blonde, beautiful, with huge boobs. I know you wish you could be with me but you are loser! Ew! I would never want to be with a dork like you! All you can do is helplessly stare at me and get turned on my amazing hotness.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mistress London likes to keep her chastity slave sexually frustrated. She ties him down to the bed and removes his steel cock cage. Mistress London slides her pussy over his cock. The slave gets extremely aroused at the feeling of her warm wet cunt rubbing against his cock. Mistress London teases her slave even further by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her. She bounces her pussy on just the top inch of his cock. The horny slave cannot resist and tries to thrust himself deeper inside her but is quickly scolded to remain still while she is teasing his cock. Mistress London uses a vibrator on herself while only one inch of his cock is allowed inside. Mistress London finishes her slave with a handjob so she can lock his cock back into chastity.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 11 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile