Page 8857 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 785783578757880788478855885688578858885988678907895793579857 ... LastLast
Results 88,561 to 88,570 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MissRoberta - iwantclips

Models: MissRoberta

Duration: 18 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.13 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you haven't figured this out already, consider this your reality check. You would be completely useless to me if you didn't pay me. To me, you aren't even a man. You're a wallet, a pay pig, a beta bitch, another toy to play with. Come get what you crave: more of my bratty attitude, teasing, and mind fucking. You know you love it, money cock.

Make it hotter. Add a markup code:
    50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict
    100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle
    500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle
    1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're going to play a little bit of a game... it will be fun! Maybe more so for me... but play along anyways. Make sure you're recording yourself, just as I am! Now, before I take of my top, you gotta get naked. Want me to remove my panties? Then you gotta start stroking. Should I masturbate with you? Well... there are some cum eating conditions to that one
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 3.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The boys have issues with math, so she helps them, The boys are to stresed to work on there homework. Then Arinna helps them to relax.
    Models: Arinna Cum

Duration: 22 min 41 s
    Size: 940 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 68.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Boss we really loved that **** show we gave you from the break room last time. We can not stop thinking about it. Now that we are in this hotel room, company paid of course, we are thinking you should take your cock out and let us watch you stroke it. It's our favorite. Watching you. As we tease you, as you worship our tits and seduce you into allowing us to watch you jerk. Includes: Role Play, Secretary, Fantasy, Fetish, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerk Off Encouragement, Watching, Strip Tease, Hand Bra, Dirty Talk, Light Taboo, Classy Secretaries
    Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 15 min 19 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

(Custom Video)
    After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
    He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
    "It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
    Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
    FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
    Size: 1.47 GiB
    Download From AnzFile