Page 8851 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 785183518751880188418849885088518852885388618901895193519851 ... LastLast
Results 88,501 to 88,510 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday loser! Somehow I just keep getting hotter and hotter and you only get weaker in your obsession for sexy bossy brats. You know, there are losers out in the world who hate on bratty babes like me, because they're not willing to accept their place in this world. Not like you. Deeper and deeper you'll go into accepting that you've always been and will forever be a loser. Losers have their place however, serving My big bratty tits of course! Ha!
    Enjoying what you see? Of course you are. Show me your true devotion with a markup code Use code ENTICED for a 25% markup Use code TEMPTED for a 50% markup Use code CAPTIVATED for a 100% mark up Use code LUXOWNED for a 500% markup
    Models: TemptressLux

Duration: 17 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.29 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ever since LAP TRANCE you and Angel have been an item. Tonight Angel is preparing for her new

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 13 min 56 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Me and my friend tied up our slave and put him in the trunk of our car. Since he already paid us his monthly paycheck, he became pretty useless to us. So I guess dumping him in a dumpster outside isn't such a bad idea after all.... right? It's snowing and cold as hell outside, but who cares... he means absolutely nothing to us. (Spoken language is dutch and english)
    Models: Goddess Amber

Duration: 5 min 55 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 170 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
    Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I slip my long, silk & satin opera length gloves on and begin teasing you and your cock, pre-cum starts to dribble, it never takes long. Your addiction gets the best of you in my presence, you can't control your hard-on. You tell yourself time and time again you aren't going to buy another, get lost in another trance, mesmerized by my beauty, my tits, my total perfection. I slip in and out of multiple difference colored gloves, smoking and edging you to stroke for my beautiful hands, gloves and sensual smoking. Your dick needs this, you need this. Stroke it for me, be my naughty satin stroker and indulge your fantasies with me. Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 352 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! The better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits! I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop

Codes to use at checkout:

10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah

25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah

50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah

100% Markup Use code: Draining

500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 154 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

OMFG! That was a quiet night where we weren't suppose to shoot video but Cassandra knew that her slave wouldn't resist so long with those sexy kitty socks! She knows how weak he is so that was just the perfect time to request attention on her feet! She teases him with her boots around his face and makes him take them off to rub her smelly kitty socks on his face! They were really warm and sweaty but she knows that this drives him completely crazy! She makes him lick and sniff her socks before she takes them off to wash them into his mouth! Cassandra also rubs her sweaty bare feet in his face and asks for a foot worship session with her innocent smile! How could you say no to this perfect creature? She makes him lick the bottom of her soles and suck on her toes as a devoted loser slave! This is for sure one of the hottest and sexiest clip with Cassandra in our studio! Hot as Hell!
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 6 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is it with you and bratty girls? Looks like we are your biggest weakness. Especially a beautiful, busty girl like me. I drive you crazy. You know I'm spoiled and used to getting whatever I want whenever I want. That's what you love about me. You love hot girls telling you what they want you to do. I don't even have to seduce you to get you under my control. You'll hand me your wallet with no resistance, this perfect body of mine just gets me whatever I want from men. Imagine, how hot would it be to go broke for me