Page 8849 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 784983498749879988398847884888498850885188598899894993499849 ... LastLast
Results 88,481 to 88,490 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Emily - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 20 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are separated for a few months because of your job and we FaceTime every couple of days. I really miss you, and I also miss your body. After a bit of small talk I tell you about my idea for today, how to get a little more close while being so far away. It's our first time doing this via FaceTime so I'm a little shy, I guess you are too. I pull my shirt to the side so you can see my tits and I start touching myself while still talking to you. Then I show you the toy I got, a realistic dildo, looking like yours. I'm fucking myself with it, rubbing my clit, talking to you, moaning and begging you to cum inside me. I'm having a crazy hard orgasm imagining it's you who are fucking me and shooting his whole load inside me. A bit of talking afterwards, wishing you sweet dreams, telling you I love you and miss you.
    Models: hannarobins

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 667 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

720 HD: Cali knows that she looks incredible in her blue lingerie set. She better, because her boyfriends coming over tonight. Cali tells her cuck that she wants it to stay underneath the bed. She wants for the cuck to peek out, so that their eyes meet while her boyfriend is fucking her from behind. Cali wants for the bed to shake and for the cuck to feel her every orgasm. She wants for the cuck to hear them, and feel the energy, and smell how good their sex is. Cali pushes the cuck under her bed. It has to be already in place before her boyfriend arrives. Cali makes sure its positioned so that it can feel every thrust. Her boyfriend calls. He cancels their plans. Cali is very upset. She is so horny. Cali commands the cuck to come out from under the bed. She lays the cuck down onto the bed and rides its face. Cali grinds on the cucks face and rubs her clit until she cums. Cali shakes and squeezes the cucks head between her thighs. She finishes and sends the cuck away to get her water. (10:10 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 1 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 52.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
    Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she **** her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
    Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 709 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Joey was taking some photos of me in these full fashion stockings, and he got really turned on. We decided it was a perfect time for a foot job since he was already throbbing for my feet. I start stroking with the stockings still on, getting him excited. Finally he can't take it anymore and strips them from my feet. I wrap my bare feet around his cock and show him all kinds of kinky positions. I make sure to give him a memorable footjob, and let him cum all over my feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 541 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 6 min 31 s