Page 8848 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 784883488748879888388846884788488849885088588898894893489848 ... LastLast
Results 88,471 to 88,480 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you love a sexy girl that has big rack but also a pair of lucious DSLs. I sensually caress my big jugs and gloss up my full pouty lips. As I play with my tits I let you know I think it's only fair that if I'm playing my big tits you should be playing with your cock....
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 6 min 47 s
    Resolution: 1076 x 1 616
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 481 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

PrincessCin - iwantclips

Models: PrincessCin

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You already know it. You wouldn't be looking at this clip otherwise. You just looooooove hearing me say it. Looking so snobby and beautiful while I flash that LOSER symbol in your face...you know your place, bitch. Serving, paying, worshiping and taking the humiliation you deserve. Let every word sink into your psyche and fuck you up even more for me!
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 56 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It bothers me so much that my Puddin' won't kiss me after a BJ! What's the big deal anyway? He tastes like laughy-taffy! I'd love to give someone a taste of their own medicine, and that's where YOU, my hostage, comes in! I'm going to untie your hand so you can jerk off and eat your own spunk!! Let's see if you can aim at your mouth and get a bullseye for Harley!
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 224 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
    Hundred- 30%
    GLLoserTax- 50%
    TakeMore- 100%
    GLSub- 200%
    GLUltSub- 500%
    Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits make you ultra weak, round, captivating and completely overpowering. As much as you try to pry your eyes from my cleavage it draws you back in over and over again. My big boobs make you dumb, stupid and so damn submissive. You know that when I tease you with my perfect breasts you are at my mercy, your mine and I can do anything I want with you. It's dangerous grounds and your dick throbs with excitement you have to do what you do best and follow your dick. Stroking to my cleavage just feels too good not to. Fall into my trap, lose yourself to submission, bury your face between my tits and forget about everything else.
    You're a dumb stroking robot for my tits. This is your happy place isn't it. Don't ever stop being dumb for me addict.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

MissRoberta - iwantclips

Models: MissRoberta

Duration: 20 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.28 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do exactly as I do and say and maybe I'll give you a little reward!
    Models: Angel Darling

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 301 MiB
    Download From AnzFile