Page 8847 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 784783478747879788378845884688478848884988578897894793479847 ... LastLast
Results 88,461 to 88,470 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
    Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 630 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have had a long, stressful day. As I consumed your brain for most of it, you are pent up and full of cum. I made this especially for YOU to watch at bedtime. As I tease you with my soft, perky breasts, long muscular legs in my soft nude stockings Im not only going to tell you how to jerk it, but SHOW you! Bent over, on back, on knees.. Whatever I do, you do! Including shooting that fat load into your face at the end.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's My Birthday, and for my present I expect you to pay your cum tax while jerking your cock to my perfectly round ass and soft, luscious tits. This video is HOT, and is filled with tons of my ass in sexy yoga pants as well as my boobs overflowing from my bra... I tease you while you jerk and beg to CUM & PAY! Want to get my attention? Use my markup codes to pay even more than you have to, like a good pet... 20% more use code ilikejade 50% more use code ilovejade 100% more use Jadeownsme 500% more use jadesun and for my favorite 1000% more use jadestoy
    Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Size: 660 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

late night sucking big cock,choaking and get hard ass fucking hear the slap slap as he pends my ass
    Models: angelbella

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Size: 474 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Size: 405 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

An incredibly sexy and hardcore video where my pussy gets pounded by my largest AND smallest dildo. I alternate between the two, sucking clean whichever is not fucking my pussy at the time. I smoke the whole time, with lots of double blowjob shots and tight pussy closeups! May be too hot for you to handle, proceed with caution
    Models: audreysimone

Duration: 20 min 29 s
    Size: 977 MiB
    Download From AnzFile