Page 8840 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 784083408740879088308838883988408841884288508890894093409840 ... LastLast
Results 88,391 to 88,400 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thats you or you wouldn't be here. You know you're a little bitch boy jerk junkie that can't get enough of me. You're my little loser that loves to beat it to girls that are WAY out of your league. I'm going to be teasing and bratty during this session at the same time. You'll be falling in love and surrendering yourself to my superiority while jerking. Don't be surprised if there is a mind fuck or two in this clip. You can't be my bitch boy without getting teased and taunted.

Consists of: Soft humiliation, femdom, female domination, goddess worship, sensual brat, bratty goddess, giggling, joi, jerk off instruction, jerk junkie, jerk humiliation, tit worship, body worship, ass worship, cock tease, sub training, slave training,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 3 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many times have you jerked off to me? Once? Twice? A hundred times? Are you starting to jerk off right now, looking at the preview gif? Is your boner getting excited at the prospect of watching me gyrate my body in front of you?

How many times have I given you pleasure? How many times have you given me pleasure?

It's time you paid. You'll never be man enough to fuck me, after all. What better way than to give me pleasure than through your wallet? It's as close as you'll get to me...
    Do you want to be a good bitch? Do you want to please me? Show your appreciation for me with mark-up codes at checkout. You know I deserve the best. Make your adoration known with a little extra for me. It's what your Step-Daddy wants.
    PAMPER100 for 100% mark-up
    PAMPER75 for 75% mark-up
    PAMPER50 for 50% mark-up
    PAMPER25 for 25% mark-up
    Models: Worship An Li

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Size: 513 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

[Custom clip. No name. No humiliation.] The rules of this game are simple. All you have to do is not touch your cock. Not even the tip. Not even a little nudge. If you do, I win and you have to pay the jerking tribute to Me. It won't be easy when I start teasing you, tempting you to give in and submit to My perfection. There's really no way you'll be able to resisit... Let's play.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 16 min 30 s
    Size: 983 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

James is a naughty little cum eater. How do I know? Well I am his boss and I found some fun videos on his work computer. I call James in to my office to have a talk about these cum eating videos. Look at that, video after video of you eating your own cum. It sure would be a shame if these videos were sent out in my next email to the entire company. You wouldn't want you co-workers knowing you love to swallow your own cum, would you, James? I have a deal for you, if you jerk off and swallow your cum in my office right now, I will keep these videos to myself. Your job depends on it. I lead you though a JOI, teasing you with my perfect body. You better not spill one drop, or these videos are on the next memo.
    Custom Clip for James, uses the name James through out.
    Models: MissNicci

Duration: 13 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 921 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How better to ready my ass for some fat cock then a self stretching session with some of my favorite toys... Anal beads!!! And who doesn't love latex... It makes me feel so sexy. The tight, slick and slippery encasement, providing convenient access to very fuckable areas of my anatomy. Midway through my play however, I was confronted by a big horny cock which needed some immediate attention, which I find very gratifying... What girl doesn't like evidence that she can get you sprung. Show me how hot I get you and let me have your cum (yum). Starting small (for me), I work my way up the food chain until I finally get my fill
    Models: MissShaw

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

worship my filthy soles as I talk down on you
    Models: HOLA18

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here's my latest video where I can show you how much I really love taking cock! This video I get too excited from sucking a long, hard cock and taking it deep in my mouth. After playing and sucking his cock for a nice while, I get on top of my boyfriend and take him deep inside me. Watch my cute bum bounce up and down, enjoying a lovely cock so much! I slide off and suck my cum off his cock while he licks my wet pussy. I cum hard from his tongue, I can't handle any more so I take his cock and rub it hard until he covers my pretty tits with loads of cum! Fantastic blowjob and riding, perfect if you love seeing me please a cock.
    Models: MissPaleGirl

Duration: 19 min 53 s
    Size: 985 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do you think you run your own life? Do you honestly think you're an independent person? You are so wrong, You are a slave, you don't have any independence at all, you can't even make one decision for yourself. You are entirely owned by my tits. You live for my tits, you would even d!e for my tits. You must repeat after me "I am owned by Goddess Gwen's tits" that's a good slave, you know your place, you know you have no control. You know you are weak for my big breasts and you know they own your cock, your mind, your wallet.
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 10 min 43 s
    Size: 1.52 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom Clip
    Buttguy found me and Got me to make an All Anal, Rodeo Style, Belly Down Buttfucking scene for him. So my cute little Tush is about to be pushed around and have my mans huge cock buried deep in my Bum! Enjoy watching my ass get straddled as I get rump pumped flat on my Tummy!" After the read feel free to turn around and wiggle your booty around to I can see the ass I love
    First Anal Action Part 3 minutes1:00 Minute Start in Doggy Position. He climbs on a mounts your and slides his cock in. Once comfortable he picks up speed and Pumps and grinds all the way up in your asshole. after about a minute of Doggy pumping and grinding he puts his weight into it it makes you collapse on your tummy and he straddles you legs outside and a good view of his Cock in your Asshole. Just like below. 2:00 minutes of the Belly Down Anal straddling and pumping. Have him Hook your legs with his feet like second one for a bit. Both show how the belly down camera angle should be Same behind view, same zoom.
    3:00 Side angle. Should be a repeat of first 3;00 minutes but just from the camera angle below. Notice Side where I can see his cock in your butt.
    3:00 Facing Camera. Again same as first part. Notice that His legs are Outside of hers. This video Shows EXACT Angle and Buttfucking action I must have. Hair pull and spanking great too.
    Danielle Maye xXx
    Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 679 MiB
    Download From AnzFile