Page 8827 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 782783278727877788178825882688278828882988378877892793279827 ... LastLast
Results 88,261 to 88,270 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM REQUEST, NO NAMES USED:
    Rosie comes in to turn in her assignment. What a good student she is! She worked so hard on it. Oops, she accidentally drops her pencil. How clumsy of Rosie! She goes down to pick it up, Exposing-Fantasy her ass in pantyhose under her already extremely short schoolgirl skirt.
    Rosie turns around just in time to see you staring at her ass. Uh huh! You have been caught. Rosie tricked you! She dropped her pencil on PURPOSE just to Expose-Fantasy you for what you really are: a PERVERT teacher addicted to her perfect ASS! Rosie has noticed multiple times earlier in the school year of you looking at her ass. Now that she has solid proof she threatens to Expose-Fantasy you for your behavior.
    If you wish for the principal, administration nor her Step-Parents to know about this you are going to do exactly as she says. Rosie wants to lock your cock up in a chastity cage and make her teacher her chastity slave! She intends to tease you so bad that you regret the multiple times you have looked at and jerked to her ass. Time to teach teacher a chastity lesson!
    Contains: chastity, pantyhose, female domination, ebony female domination, femdom pov, schoolgirl, brat girls
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 15 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My huge boobs enslave you and turn you into a mindless jerking zombie for me. I love playing with them and knowing how it causes such a reaction in you. Looking at my big and perfect breasts is just so good for you.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 216 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 46 s
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn!

Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
    Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 424 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction.
    You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end.
    Get your fix addict.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 221 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
    All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
    OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
    cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
    forced crossdressing,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's just you and me stepdad after SHE left us. Tonight has been especially hard and I can't ****. I come into the room and lay down on the bed in her old spot. Everything is still the way it was when she was still here. I reminisce about the way she cuddled me and did my hair. Say stepdad? Can you cuddle me like she used to? That's nice... Mama used to do her hair just like mine is right now. I know she used to do it like this when you both first started dating.
    Hey, stepdaddy? What's that? Something is poking me in the back. Is it what I think it is? Is it because I look like her? That's funny... I can't have it poking me all night though. Say, I know a way to make it go away. You may have to coach me though....as your dear stepdaughter is still pure and innocent. Can you believe your stepdaughter is actually sucking and fucking your cock?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 22 min 34 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's so hard to look away from my massive boobs and mesmerizing cleavage. You love how perfect my tits look in this beautiful lace bra. You love it even more when I take that beautiful bra off and show off my boobs for you. I get so turned on I start touching myself a little bit. This video has different views and POV shots. Any body who is a fan of big boobs will be sure to love this video.
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 210 MiB
    Download From AnzFile