Page 8822 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 782283228722877288128820882188228823882488328872892293229822 ... LastLast
Results 88,211 to 88,220 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 11 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the Step-Parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
    Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 251 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today while you were out working I found some things of yours that I am not at all pleased with... Can you guess what it was?.... Yes all this pink bondage gear, You actually thought that I would let you use this stuff on me seriously? Being your equal was bad enough. It's time for me to tie you up and show you who wears the pants in this relationship. This ball gag would look perfect in that mouth get undressed get on your knees and crawl to me the fun has just begun.
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The image of Me flutters inside your mind constantly, bringing you a sense of calm and bliss in spurts throughout the day. You can hear My sweet voice whispering to you. Every hour of every waking moment, you see Me in some form. There is only one problem with this: it is every waking moment.

I want you to see Me in your dreams, encouraging you to become a better submissive, a good boy, and Mine forever. There will be no escape from My presence, even when your eyes are closed and your head is on your pillow. But you want no escape: you feel safest in My presence.

The dreams will guide you. The dreams will bring you peace. The dreams will encourage you to be better for Me.

You will watch this clip, again and again, every night before you rest. I will live inside you every day of your life, and you will be eternally grateful.

You will dream about Me.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 49 s
    Size: 796 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let's play a game. You get to jerk your cock for Me, but you only have 60 seconds if you want to cum! So get ready, because that minute goes by so quickly and if you don't make it, you don't get to cum!

Pay Me more. Use a markup code: "moreforprincess" - 50%; "loser4wystri"

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 28 min 16 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You look a little nervous

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Custom clip: I just wanted to say wow, because your big toe way bigger than mine. I'd like to see your feet and face in the camera, like your soles/flexed feet. Also, I want you to measure your feet in several different shots, like standing with all your weight, sole shot, measuring your big toe, and measure with your legs crossed. After and during all the measuring, try to be dominating, like, my big toe is bigger than your big toe, or my feet tower over your feet. I'm 6 feet tall, and I think you're shorter than I am, so could you reference how you're shorter and yet you have bigger feet than I do? So just in a dominating way about how your feet and big toe are bigger than mine.
    Models: Brie Taylor

Duration: 4 min 42 s
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile