Page 8820 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 782083208720877088108818881988208821882288308870892093209820 ... LastLast
Results 88,191 to 88,200 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 362 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You may not realize it, but you really do take Me for granted. You make it seem like you think that I will always be here for you to stroke to. You masturbate a lot, and you cum to Me so often, and you seem to think that I will always be here for your entertainment and your fetishes. Well, today is about My entertainment instead. You are going to get to stroke to Me today because I am very generous, but you are going to ruin it. And that is not all. You are also going to eat it for Me. Follow My instructions as I guide you through this JOI. You must go slow and savor your strokes because that is where the pleasure lies. You are not going to get that explosive release and burst of euphoria when you orgasm. Instead, all of your pleasure will be found in each individual stroke leading up to the orgasm. Allow Me to guide you through this experience and remind you who really controls your cock and your orgasms.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 13 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

In the competitive space of consumer electronics there is not much room for sales people that can't perform, that is why Megan's boss summons her to his hotel room after a very long day at the CES show. She sells laptops and he wants to make sure that she is proficient enough with her knowledge to be effective enough on the sales floor. So Megan's boss has her take a test to see the level of her technical knowledge, and it's not just any test, he wants his salespeople to be able to perform under pressure so he explains to Megan that for every wrong answer, she must REMOVE AN ARTICLE OF CLOTHING! Pretty Megan being young and naive, goes along with it to keep in good standing with her boss, only question is how far is she willing to go to keep that standing?
    Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 209 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You need training. Do you actually think that all of the fetishes you partake in makes you into FemDom or qualifies you to be submissive? All your life you have been serving not Me, not any Goddess, not any Woman... you have only been serving yourself, your pathetic dick, and your own fetishes. That needs to STOP. It is going to stop starting now with this very clip. I am going to completely re-wire your mind. You are going to transform into the little fucking bitch you were born to be. Get ready to experience real FemDom in one of My most intense mind fuck clips to date.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 749 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been awhile since you've given yourself a facial for me. It's been to long since I edged you to your limit, made you stick your legs over your head, and blow a load right onto your tongue. You've missed being a good little cum eater for Goddess. You've missed indulging and enjoying yourself while worshiping my tits and ass. You want to come back and serve, and now you can do it with a bang. Here comes the cum eating instruction you've been craving for so long.

Consists of: CEI, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI GAMES, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, FEMDOM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, CUM EATING ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, CUM COUNTDOWN, SENSUAL GODDESS, COCK TEASE
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 20 s
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Making The Boss My Bitch Part 1: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/God...-Boss-My-Bitch I stroll into the office after my long weekend. Today I'm dressed more professionally, wasn't that nice of me? I begin to tell you what a wonderful weekend I had, shopping and spending vast amounts of ca$h in anticipation of my new salary. I ask how my weekend was, but why bother? I'm sure you spent the entire time jerking to what happened between us last week. Now that I know you're a little foot slut for me I can only imagine how fucked in the head you must be after having my perfect feet in your mouth. I bark at you to tell me the game plan for the day, all while sexting my new boy toy, Danny and snapping selfies. When you finally finish, I yawn. Work is boring, it's so much more fun to tease you! I rub my new stud in your face and then strip my panties off and toss them at you. Give them a smell! That's what you could have had, if you had any self control at all. How about you go ahead and rub my feet while you try not to cum in your pants. Did you know I hooked up with Danny? Yeah, last night in fact. Do you wish you knew what I taste like?
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Inspired by the vast impact of the original clip, I decided to use your stroke addiction against you once more, crafting yet another mind bending goon encouragement session.

You will edge to Me all night, despite the fact that at times, you will feel the need to reach climax. You will ignore that perceived need, because listening to Me and worshipping My body feels far better than letting it end with a mere few seconds of pleasure.

You don't care if your mind is wasting away with each stroke you take on My command. You don't care if I'm taking full control of your mind through your cock.

You just don't care. You desperately need to get lost in the pleasure I'm granting you, and you will welcome Me into your brain, allowing Me to rearrange your parts to craft you into the jerk drone I want you to be.

You will come back, over and over again, to relive this experience. You won't crave an orgasm as long as you become My goon addict. Edging to Me for hours and hours is like experiencing a perpetual orgasm - and who wouldn't want that, right?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Long overdue! Is time to get all high and happy. So fucked up that you end up eating every drop of your cum.
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 538 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your Step-Sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
    Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 163 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pick your poison, breathe it in or drink it and then let me do the rest. My legs, high heels and sexy body take you so high that when you add on anything else you are higher than ever before.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 13 s
    Size: 1.24 GiB
    Download From AnzFile