Page 8815 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 781583158715876588058813881488158816881788258865891593159815 ... LastLast
Results 88,141 to 88,150 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Glammed up as every girl's inspiration in the famed hot pink....I tease and suck my man's cock until he decides to help me take my makeup off with a facial!
    Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 58.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ashley normally wouldn't even come close to allowing you to see her tits.... but she wants to get you really turned on with her body to you build up a lot of cum in those balls. You are going to be eating it all gone very shortly! She wants to see you slurp down a big load of your own cum.
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 110 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Miss Drogan is in class preparing for her next lesson. As she writes on the board she brushes her hand over her soft black sheer tights. This reminds her just how soft her nylons are and she is distracted. She leaves the board and starts to play with her long legs, slipping off her skirt so she can feel her nylon legs move freely. She crosses her legs, rubbing them together, and then slips off her heels showing you her nylon clad soles. She bends over in front of you showing the seam running all the way down the middle of her peachy ass, putting her hands inside her tights stretching them, and as she sits up on the desk you can see the reinforced gusset of the tights as she opens her legs. Miss Drogan slowly slips off the rest of her outfit and she is soon she is in just her thong & tights, pulling them both down to reveal her perfect round bottom.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 14 s
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know how much you love jerking to my clips, but instead of blowing your load as fast as possible, I want you to edge for me. Enjoy this sensual tease and detailed jerk session. Follow along and you might even end up with a happy ending

Categories: Edging, Jerk Off Instructions, Sensual Domination, JOI, JOI Games, Goddess Worship, Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Size: 53.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Today you're going to sniff Aroma every time I pucker my perfect lips. You're going to fall deeper and deeper into a relaxed and aroused state, with each word from my lips pulling you further and further into my web. You will experience an intense orgasm and your addiction to my words and essence will be deeper than ever.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 21 s
    Size: 829 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You missed me didn't you? I know you crave getting fucked up for me and I want to turn your brain into fine powder. You will take as many hits as you can and cum for me. You will be so fucked up that you will eat your own cum like a good good boy
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been tucking my dirty worn socks into my sneakers and re-wearing them, but today I find that something is sticking the soles of my socked feet. I feel and look around only to find this tiny little man stuck to my sock with his needle sized penis all hard. Of course I snatch him right up, he is super small and seems to be addicted to the scent of my socked feet so I place him in between my socked soles and press my scent into his tiny nose crus**** him a bit. I finally decide to punish you for being such sniffer and stuff you into my sneakers placing both socks over your tiny body so you have no escape and make you **** on my scent.
    Models: Leather N Lace

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Who doesn't love a fun JOI game? Especially when I look this hot and combine a risky jerk off instruction with an Intox-Fantasy element. This is the perfect way to get fucked up for your Goddess. I look so good while I leave the fate of your orgasm to a coin! That is a bit evil isn't it? Watch as I flip the coin over and over guiding your stroking and teasing with my hot body. Can you even last over 10 minutes?
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout:
    Use "100FORMISSH" to cover the site's cut and give me 100%
    15% CumTax4MissH
    100% LosersPayMore
    1000% MORE
    Follow me on Twitter @misshlovescash
    Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 458 MiB
    Download From AnzFile