Page 8814 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 781483148714876488048812881388148815881688248864891493149814 ... LastLast
Results 88,131 to 88,140 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You think you deserve to see my boobs? We'll see. Buy this and find out if you can get a peek while I tease you in my virgin killer sweater.
    Use code GOODBOYSONLY for a 50% markup.
    Models: FapcakeSenpai

Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 150 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I think i went a little too easy on you for my last breath play clip. This time, i'll be controlling your breath while you do a humiliating task for me. Of course, we will be pushing your stamina as well, making you hold your breath longer for me. Proving how eager and weak you are for me.
    Models: Miss Celia

Duration: 9 min 7 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
    *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Look at these long legs of Mine. You love them, don't you? They make you sooo pathetically weak. Just one look at them turns your brain to mush and your dick rock hard. I bet you want to jerk your dick for Me today, huh? Ok...I want you to jerk for Me too, but with one catch: I only want you jerking to My perfect legs. Not My face, not my tits, just My divine legs. That shouldn't be too hard for a jerk-off addict like you, should it?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 222 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's a vicious cycle - My feet. The more you watch, the deeper the addiction goes. You try to stay away but the only thing that can satisfy you is coming back for more. The Mesmerizing is irreversible! And now I'm going to make My feet the only thing your cock can respond to. No more normal sex life! Say goodbye to any kind of sexual pleasure with your ugly hag wife. My feet are the only thing that bring you pleasure now... Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 5 min 43 s
    Size: 333 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pay to be talked down to like the loser you truly are. Drool at my feet as you are mesmerized by my voice and listen to my every command.... until I leave you edging for more.
    Fuck Yourself Up Harder with My Markups
    Shy4sugar
    Freak4life
    Bigdumbloser
    Models: Goddess.Sugar

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No matter what you do, you'll never be able to escape My perfect feet. you will NEVER be able to leave these perfect soles.. they are engrained in your head, they completely control you! All I have to do is sit here and wiggle My toes and you become more and more addicted than you even thought possible! you will forever and always be a foot bitch, controlled and manipulated by My perfect size 10 soles!
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 10 min 0 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 283 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're back in my office today because despite our Therapy-Fantasy sessions together, you still haven't figured out if you're straight or gay. Since talking hasn't helped, I'd like to try something new. I remind you to keep an open mind. I've taken care of you this far, and if you just hang in with me a little longer, I think we can find some answers. The only way to really know whether you're gay is to try it... taking a strap on & eating cum that is. After encouraging you to lie down, I begin pegging you. I start gently, and then I increase the intensity as I discover you like it. Getting rougher & rougher brings you closer to orgasm, and I count you down to a nice big load in your own mouth. You did well today. When you come back next week, I'll have a real man waiting here for you. What will happen in Part 2?! What will the next test be? Choose your own faggoty adventure by ordering a custom clip.See the sequel: https://iwantclips.com/content_facto...s/view/1304042
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 868 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're in for quite the little treat today. Take your cock out. You'll be under Lacie's power from now on. Relax for me while you stroke alllll the way up and alllll the way down. It feels so good to stroke for me. You're all mine! Every jerk of that cock is one step closer to me owning you forever. Do you want to cum for me? When I countdown from 10 you're going to shoot a big load succumbing to me completely, letting me own you completely inside and out. Good boy.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Size: 442 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do I really have to tell all of you subbies that this is a must buy? Just look at this preview, for fuck's sake.

The title suggests it all: today, you're getting blue balled, and you'll be relentlessly teased by My censored body. You'll watch Me touch Myself, gliding My fingers over My pretty little pussy lips, while pixels conveniently and constantly block you from getting a look at that sweet spot.

Obviously, there will be no cum countdown, no permission to reach orgasm. I want you to watch this over and over again until your balls are swollen, heavy, and painful, and until the mental image of Me can't be shaken off.

Why am I denying you of your orgasm as I tease you through these painfully erotic visual aids? Well, teasing you while I pleasure Myself turns Me on, quite frankly. I enjoy watching you in a state of horny helplessness as I do whatever the fuck I want. And at the end of the day, what I want is all that matters, right?

Soon, you'll learn to enjoy stroking to censored images of My body without an orgasm, because you'll accept that it's the only thing you deserve. And even with this pain I inflict upon you, you'll thank Me over and over again.

Are you ready?
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Size: 916 MiB
    Download From AnzFile