Page 8809 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 780983098709875987998807880888098810881188198859890993099809 ... LastLast
Results 88,081 to 88,090 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

coerced-fem This clip include:Coerced Crossdressing, Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation, #Magic Transformation, #Sissy, #Sissy Bitch, #Sissy Slut, #Sissy Task, #Sissy Training, #Sissy1, #Sissyboy, #Transformation Fetish,
    Don't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below : ! ! ! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
    Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a mind altering Mesmerizing clip. Listen in stereo headphones as there are numerous, sexy voices you will hear coming at you from all directions. Be warned, you will get cock dumb and will Not be able to get those words out of your head after watching this. Be prepared to get cock dumb. This one is truly permanent, it won't ever come out of your head. It's scary how deep this file will implant itself permanently in your brain. This is a mind melting experience. You'll be a drooling cock hungry suck puppet. Cockdumb.

Suck cock. Can't stop. Mind pop. Suck Cock. Tongue goes round and round. Sucking yourself deeper and deeper and dumber and deeper. Dumber and deeper. You need to spend all day with a cock in your mouth. You can't stop slurping. You are a cum junkie. You're getting cockdumb. Cockdumb. You're a blow job dispenser. You're a silly suck addict. Your whole mind is in your mouth. You got cockdumb. You don't want to think about anything else. Cockdumb. Dumber and deeper. You're a cum junkie, a stupid suck addict. You're getting cock dumb. Sucking yourself dumber and deeper. You're getting cock dumb. You're getting Mesmerize n0 t!zed by cock. There's nothing in your mind. You're a dumb suck slut. Your mind is a cock socket and you're only really happy when it's plugged in. You'd suck anywhere. You're getting cock dumb. Dumber and deeper. You need to please men with your mouth. Cock dumb. Cock stupid. Dripping cum dripping away your mind. You're a stupid suck puppet. You're such a cock addict. Your mind is dripping out of your mouth. You got cock dumb.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 89.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 798 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You have morning wood! LOL! Well, here is what W/we are going to do about your morning wood... as you can see, I am wearing a sexy black lingerie and thong set. This is going to be so perfect.Join for daily slave tasks & treats: iwantfanclub.com/timeline/empressmikaBe a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50%): AmuseEmpressWorship your Empress (+100%): WorshipEmpressBe a bottom bitch for your Empress (+200%): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 820 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How many times have you jerked off to Me? How many times have I been the reason for your orgasm? How many times have you been fucking
    someone else but thinking of Me? How many times have you exploded for My tits? for My ass? How... many.... times? Follow My instructions closely and let's add 1 more to
    your total.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 34 s
    Size: 429 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Be honest, as I know the truth. Where did you first look? It was My cleavage wasn't it?! You can't help yourself. My boobs are perfect!! You could stare and get lost in them all day. Well I'm going to take your tit addiction a step further. You'll be begging to pay My tits every time you see them
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 10 min 26 s
    Size: 761 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUSTOM - (1920x1080p HD) "Same camera shot as always. Legs crossed barefeet wearing tight skinny jeans. Brunette with bright red lipstick. Red or pink polish on fingers and toes. Your making this clip before going out to the club for girls night out. You're letting hubby know that everytime you have gone lately, there have been lots of young black boys there that check you out, but since promising hubby that you would lay off the black boys, u would only flirt a little and never folllow thru with anything. Well, not tonight. Your still a bit upset about him ruining your chance with tyrone, so you plan on getting some big black cock from a young stud. You just got a mani and pedi because you know how much the black boys love you pretty white girl feet. Who can blame them when you compare your pretty white girl feet to black girl gorilla toes. They are magnents to black studs. You also plan on wearing your wedding ring. This attracts the young black boys looking for a rich white snobby wife, and repels the timid white losers." This is part of the Jamal series. This clip contains: CUCKOLDING, RED LIPS, BAREFOOT, BRUNETTE, HOUSEWIFE, JEANS FETISH
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 4 min 50 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
    Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 52.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile