Page 8807 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 780783078707875787978805880688078808880988178857890793079807 ... LastLast
Results 88,061 to 88,070 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Great custom clip with no names used.
    "Could you make a 'hands free' foot fetish video, where you tell the viewer that he must reach orgasm by only looking at your feet, without ever touching his cock. You tell him to use a stopwatch to see how long it takes, and write it on a piece of paper. The first objective is to do it before the end of the video, if not he must try again until he manages ! Then he can try it again and again and try to reach new records for reaching hand free orgasms to your feet. You say your best slaves can do it in under a minute ! You say the faster the viewer can do it, the happier it makes you. You tell him to never take his eyes off your feet and to feel the tingle in his cock, and let the pleasure build up steadily until suddenly his cock explodes ! You say that it's an important step in his enslavement to your feet."
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
    Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Reuploaded By popular request. Once again unlock for the sheer purpose of torment, H stands ready to be bound and abused. I handcuff his wrists, then use steel leg cuffs to bind him to the wall-attached furniture. He's not going anywhere. For the next 13 minutes he endures relentless tease and denial...made to feel my bare ass grinding on his cock, unable to move, my breasts pushed against his chest, unable to reach out and touch them, completely powerless when I spit in and slap his face. But the near nonstop tight grip handjob may be the most tormenting of all. Brought to the edge multiple times only to be let go, H eventually needs to cum...and of course I'm going to abandon that too. Bound & ruined...I leave him staring emptily at his cum spewed across the floor from an orgasm he barely even felt, knowing I'm going to make him clean it up with his tongue.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 5 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Guess what I have? A deck of cards! Which means you get to stroke, but there's a catch. I'm going to draw 20 cards. Black cards mean you get to stroke, and red is hands off. And the 21st card is going to decide your fate! Are you going to end up denied, eating your cum, or will you actually luck out and enjoy a normal orgasm?

Categories: JOI Games, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Humiliation, CEI, Orgasm Denial, Cum Countdown, Verbal Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Tease & Denial, Instructional, Games, Cum Eating Instruction, Ruined Orgasms, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 16 min 34 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We are sick and tired of you just bossing Us around. From now on you're going to do whatever it is that We want. We see you checking Us out everyday, how could you not? We're flawless. Why don't you just take that already hard cock our and jerk off. We know you want to. We look way to irresistible in these pantyhose. Now that We're letting you jerk off, We're going to let you cum. All you have to do is eat it! and if you don't We're going to tell everyone what a little perv you are! you wouldn't want that, would you? No, so you'll do exactly as We say, Mr. boss man. (Includes: CEI, Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Double Domme, Brat Girls, Etc) buy more of Princess Ashley's Clips at: https://iwantclips.com/store/925
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 254 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You identify as a straight male, right? You love big titties like Mine. You enjoy fucking pussy and can only imagine how tight Mine is. You **** with women. You have never had sex with a man. All of this is true, yes? Until you begin to masturbate. When you are alone and about to stroke your dick, your thoughts change. Suddenly you are imagining cocks. Big, hard, juicy, cock. You are not sure what is wrong with you! You are 100% straight and have "normal" thoughts until you decide to jerk off! Masturbation puts you in the faggot frame of mind. Just focus on Me and My body as you stroke. The thoughts of cock should stay out of your head as long as you focus on Me.... I think....
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 15 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 561 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have fabulous tits, that's no secret. However, I also have a fabulous titty shimmy. So let's play a game with My perfect tits and your cock! Sounds fun doesn't it?! Follow My rules, and let the game begin!!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 5 min 44 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 282 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're now on Day 8 of My 31 Days of JOI series.

Today you're going to tug for My tits and only My tits. Shouldn't be much of a stretch since the majority of you are weak addicted dick-fapping perverts, for My big perfect boobs.

Tit man, ass man or Violet man, I made this clip especially hot. Don't miss out, and make sure you have Days 1-7 as well.

Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator