Page 8805 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 780583058705875587958803880488058806880788158855890593059805 ... LastLast
Results 88,041 to 88,050 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Most of the time, girls want someone who can last AT LEAST 10 minutes. But you can't even manage that! Don't worry, loser. You still get to jerk off for me. In fact, I want you to set a record. I want to see how fast you can blow! Premature ejaculation usually isn't something to be proud of, but I'm giving you a chance to be crowned the fastest beta, so you better try your best!

Categories: Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Premature Ejaculation, JOI, Slave Training, Verbal Humiliation, Challenges, Tit Worship, Big Tits, Brat Girls, Femdom POV

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 186 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Audrey is the kind of girl who loves to humiliate boys at her feet! She could wear the same pair of socks for about a month just to watch you suffer in pain and rub them in your face! She first teases you with her shoes on before she takes them off to cover your face with her sweaty white socks! They are extremely hot and smelly but she wants you to bow down on your knees and sniff them! The aroma really turns you on now and she knows about your foot fetish so she wants you to stick your tongue out and lick her dirty socks! She wants you to taste the flavor of her socks after sweating for about a month in her sneakers! Audrey also takes her socks off to smother your face with her smelly barefeet! Your small cock is getting hard now but she doesn't want you to cum! She wants you to sniff and lick the bottom of her soles as a devoted loser slave! She also wants you to take her foot really deep into your mouth so you can suck on her precious toes! (French Language)
    Models: Dreamgirls in Socks

Duration: 12 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 332 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 723 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 32 min 29 s
    Resolution: 960 x 1 280
    Size: 650 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I put my kettle on the stove and sit down with a book for some afternoon tea. A friend calls me and we chit chat for a little, while I'm unaware that I'm being watched. The kettle boils, and I return to the kitchen to make tea, my watcher still following me. Also includes glasses, reading, feet, legs, dress, lace panties
    Models: Ivy.Addams

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. **** dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and **** dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
    Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 74.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 1.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bigger is always better & together our feet would cover your whole body! My size 11 feet & Gias size 13 feet are everything you need & want for Xmas Must have foot treat , it's not everyday you see 2 large sets of beautiful feet together!
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 53 s