Page 8802 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 780283028702875287928800880188028803880488128852890293029802 ... LastLast
Results 88,011 to 88,020 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with what you'll never have. You spend hours every day fantasizing about pussy. And you would think you'd be able to control yourself by now, but no. I bet you can't even last 5 minutes. Oh, you think you can? Well, then get stroking. If you can make it to the end of my tease, you get an orgasm. But if you fuck up and cum too fast, you have to pay!
    Categories: Pussy Worship, Pussy Denial, Challenges, Jerk Off Instruction, Financial Domination, Findom, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Cum Countdown, Tease & Denial, JOI Games, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 428 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Briella shrinks her cheating husband and when he is bug sized she shows him a red stain on the bottom of her shoe. That

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 160 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 769 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So obsessed with my feet. But it's not enough. Relax and stroke to my feet in these heels, and of course, my soles. Who knows, you might even get a happy ending.

Categories: Foot Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Feet JOI, Soles, Barefoot, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, High Heels, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 53 s
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Like a good pet Lyla's slave waits for her by the door, waiting patiently for his owner to come home. She keeps a dog bowl there filled with water for him to lap up when he gets thirsty. It's also convenient because when she comes home she can also use it to wash her feet in, filling the water with dirt her feet picked up during the day. Now the slave has some nice Lyla flavored water to drink.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 3 min 58 s
    Size: 73.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is a very sexy instructional Aroma jerk off instruction clip that you simply cannot miss! I am wearing my sexy fishnet dress and my bling heels and this outfit in combination with me not wearing any panties is going to drive you absolutely wild! I start out making you jerk slow for me... just enough to get the really pumping. I get you worked up wanting more and more until I make you stop and take a hit from your Aroma. I get you fucked out of your mind and high as a kite as I am instructing you to jerk your dick at the pace I choose. I keep this going until you simply cannot take anymore and I allow you to have the best orgasm of your life! You are going to need days to recover from this one! Customer Review: "Wow... thank you very much. I'm lost for words, I didn't quite expect as much as you delivered. I need some recovery time now, I think my brain is as empty as my balls now. You made it feel very special indeed, thanks again for your time and effort!" You'll like this video if you enjoy: Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Tit Worship - Masturbation - Aroma Intox-Fantasy Presented to you in 1920x1080 true high definition.
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Size: 969 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've lost all control. You've tried to fight it but it's just no use. The power My feet have over you is too strong. The addiction grows stronger and stronger even as you try to fight it. Each time that cock starts to twitch, you start to stroke, and it's all over from there. The creamy soles, the long toes, the high arches... you just keep coming back for more and more. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    Size: 487 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Maybe.....maybe not....
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s