Page 8796 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 779682968696874687868794879587968797879888068846889692969796 ... LastLast
Results 87,951 to 87,960 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 2.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hey Loser, I just got back from the gym and my feet are really stinky and really dirty. I want you to beg to smell my stinky sweaty feet. Run your tongue up and down my sexy toes. Lick the bottom of my smelly feet all the way up from my arches all the way up to my toes.
    Models: Lacie James

Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 223 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I've been needing to talk to you.. I know we've been dating for a couple of weeks, but things are going to be taking a shift. I think we should try something new.. we're cutting out sex. But dont worry, I'll let you worship My feet... wait, you've never had feet before?! This will be fun. I'm going to teach you how to worship My feet. So kneel down. Show Me your tongue.. Start right here..
    Models: Empress Jennifer

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A tribute game AND a jerk session? Your tiny cock is twitching with excitement just at the thought! Go grab your wallet and get ready to spend during this jerk session. Maybe if you're a good loser you'll even earn an orgasm.

Categories: Small Penis Humiliation, Financial Domination, JOI Games, Games, Instructional, SPH, Verbal Humiliation, Findom, Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Countdown, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 704 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have found some tinys in my house so im going to teach them a lesson im fed up with them in my house so im going to Squeeze them with my feet stuff them in my pussy and then eat them tinys are very tasty I cant wait to eat them.
    use appropriate code
    loser4jess 15% markup
    alwaysaloser 100% markup
    maximumloser 1000% markup
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 375 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ivory wakes to find her Step-Brother at her feet. She quickly realizes that her Step-Brother is horny for her soles and thinks to use it to her advantage. She will give her naughty Step-Brother a footjob if he does her chores. He agrees and she begins rubbing her soles all over his cock. She strokes him until he cums all over her soles.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 539 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I know you can't take your eyes off My perfect tits, so you must pay. Are you already touching yourself thinking about how perfect My body is? I know you are. You're thinking about the way My tits would feel. How they would taste. Watch this video while you stroke and fantasize about My tits in your face. You can't even see under My bra, but you can't help but imagine My perfect pink nipples. It's okay, you have my permission to play today, pet -- but no cumming without paying the Cum Tax, too!
    Markup Codes for Good Pets:

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Annabel Fatale - iwantclips

Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 4 min 7 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile