Page 8794 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 779482948694874487848792879387948795879688048844889492949794 ... LastLast
Results 87,931 to 87,940 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Watch me dance around in my favorite halloween lingerie! A sexy cat, a little devil, a sweet bunny and a badass cop! I dance around and have some naughty fun with some props...
    Models: Mistress_dove

Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Resolution: 320 x 568
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 15.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

American Giantess most ambitious project to this day! Logan Rivers becomes JET CITY WOMAN. Ground breaking and unforgettable!!!! You will believe in the impossible!!!! VORE - Squeeze - ASSHOLE and XXX-Treme special effects!!!!
    A NEW CLASSIC!!! FAP FOR A LIFETIME!!!
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 13 min 57 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 65.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I came in after a long day of college to do some homework, however I couldn't help noticing you staring at my feet and watching your cock grow through your pants. What a fucking pervert you are ! my own stepdad!
    Models: Lola Rae

Duration: 8 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't deserve pussy. Someone like you deserves to stroke and eat their cum to a hot girl just the way she tells you. I'm that hot girl. I'm that hot girl you will never have and will always want. So, start stroking beta loser and at the end you're going to spill that worthless seed right down your throat.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want it, so enjoy it
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 3 min 47 s
    Size: 870 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 10 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its the beginning of the new year and everyone is making new years resolutions. I bet you have a few, don't you? Well here is one to add to your list, and it involves some of your favorite things: Me, masturbating, and swallowing your cum! Let's start the year off right by beginning your task now. Jerk to Me and swallow every single bit of your load. Pay attention, I have some instructions for you to follow all year long. 2019 is going to be great, I can feel it! This clip involves cum eating instructions / encouragement.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 10 min 56 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

There's no use for me having to put in any kind of work when that's what you're made for. Weak, submissive men like you were born to slave away while us powerful, rich Goddesses relax and don't have to worry about the workload. You work and serve to please us, and that's exactly what you'll do for me. You're here to make sure that I never have to work again. I don't deserve to have to lift a finger for anything, I deserve nothing but a lavish lifestyle while you serve and crumble at my feet. Now, fork over the cash.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 769 MiB