Page 8789 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778982898689873987798787878887898790879187998839888992899789 ... LastLast
Results 87,881 to 87,890 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can **** on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when Yellow Juicing or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 801 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're now on Day 8 of My 31 Days of JOI series.

Today you're going to tug for My tits and only My tits. Shouldn't be much of a stretch since the majority of you are weak addicted dick-fapping perverts, for My big perfect boobs.

Tit man, ass man or Violet man, I made this clip especially hot. Don't miss out, and make sure you have Days 1-7 as well.

Show Me how much you need My JOI clips. MARK IT UP with one of the following codes when you check out.

1GOODBOY

MYGOODBOY

SERVINGVIOLET

LOSERABUSE

BROKEFUCKTAX
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Size: 743 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I like vitamins
    Models: SavannahMay

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Size: 686 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

These leather boots make my feet so sweaty! So, most of the time, I don't wear socks! My feet get super stinky when these boots are on. My feet are your favorite, they're so perfect! They smell incredible and you can't wait for me to peel off these boots for you! Inhale deeply and exhale slowly for my perfect feet! My wrinkled soles and perfect toes drive you wild. You've been craving this smell all day long, I know how much it turns you on. I want you to jerking off for my feet until you explode. Stroke that cock, and stare at my perfect feet.
    Models: NatalieDarling

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy has given you the opportunity to go shopping with her at the mall but just as expected you've misbehaved. This was your last chance to prove to Step-Mommy that you can be a good boy but instead you have Yellow Juiced Step-Mommy off for the last time. She decides to shrink you right there in the mall bathroom. The scene opens up with Step-Mommy dropping you, who is now a tiny speck smaller than dirt into her fish taco. Step-Mommy taunts and Torments you by eating all of her other food first and making you watch so you know exactly what's going to be happening to you. Step-Mommy says she Saves The Best For Last and finally on her last Taste eats you right along with the last Taste of her taco. She Chomps and swallows and can actually feel you on the way down. Now you will never be able to disappoint Step-Mommy again.
    Models: Goddess Vicky Vixxx

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    Size: 784 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's your lucky day! I just got my pedicure done and I feel like showing off my sexy feet. My toe nails are painted fire red, my soles are so soft, and I know you're dying to worship them! Watch me slather lotion all over my princess feet and delicious legs while I encourage you to jerk your cock for me and cum!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 167 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm Yellow Juiced at you for liking other girls photos online. Now I'm going to remind you who your favorite foot girl is and why. Don't forget, this is a punishment. Get down on the floor by the trash, jerk!
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 7 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How long has it been since you last came? 3 days? 4? 5? Do I care? NO! haha. You love to gaze at My perfect body - and I love making your balls ache with barely any effort. Teasing you and watching you squirm is quite amusing....hey I found a use for you!

Good boys add a code to their order:

$10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax

50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hello, foot addict. My cute petite feet turn you on so much, you can't help jerking to My soles and toes. I want you to follow My instructions and encouragement, joining Me for a sexy stroking session. You go wild for My pretty little toes and soft soles. The glittery pink nail polish on My toenails makes My perfect feet look even sexier. Stroke softly at first, then faster, harder, faster, harder until I'm ready for you to cum. I give you a 5-second countdown and then My perfect pretty feet make you blow your load!
    Models: Luna Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 248 MiB
    Download From AnzFile