Page 8787 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778782878687873787778785878687878788878987978837888792879787 ... LastLast
Results 87,861 to 87,870 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 6 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You keep watching all of these

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My good Cum slut cant resist... but well any of u cant weak puppets cant resist Me... My big tits makes u feeling so weak and so Crazy , u easy losing your Mind and start being Ready for anything.....Stroke harder.... Fallow My orders!
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 9 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 832 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 3 s
    Resolution: 772 x 1 372
    Size: 597 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your wife has called in a Therapist-Fantasy to help with a problem that you have been having. It is best to solve it now before rumors get started. People have noticed you sitting in your car at the fitness center watching hunky hott men come out and fantasizing about their long meaty cocks. It's just a matter of time before you end up trying to "get with" one of them. One of two things is going to happen. They are going to beat you up because you are a closet fag or they are actually going to fuck your face and then people will definitely find out. It would ruin your marriage and your family. You wouldnt want the to hear rumors of how Step-Daddy got his face fucked by a big gay man? The Therapist-Fantasy (Ashley Sinclair) has a treatment process to get your mind back on your wifes sexy body while still satisfying the craving you are having to taste cum in your mouth. You are going to look at Ashley and your wife and jerk off for them. When you are finished, you get to eat it right in front of them. Ashley is used to seeing it. It doesnt phase her. She actually finds it amusing that she just made you eat a load of your own cum. Your wife however is covering her mouth and is mortified. She can't believe she just watched the man she loves swallowing his own load. Good session. See you next time!
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Size: 531 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Grab your Aroma my little Aroma addict and get that loser dick out. It's time to play with your two favorite things! We're going to sniff and edge until you're so fucked up in every way, leasing you to that mind blowing orgasm you can only get from the combination of these two things AND my bratty attitude leading you every step of the way. Your addicted little brain mush, and your dick rock hard for this hot body you will never get to touch.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 17 min 21 s
    Size: 559 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is simple slave task number 2 of a series of 10. It pairs perfectly with simple slave task 1. Created for newbie subs, or you dummies who are incapable of handling anything complicated. I've made these tasks fairly easy and feasible, just for you moron. What is task number 2 about? Buy to find out.
    Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I figured I'd let you gamble a bit. This is either a super hot JOI that ends with an explosive orgasm, or an equally as sexy and seductive JOI that ends in complete denial. Either way, you get to enjoy me in this beautiful shiny outfit as I show you just got to pump and edge and tease that dick. Just follow my lead. It'll be so worth it. Will you have the best orgasm of your life? Or will you end up blue balled?
    Models: GoddessJadah

Duration: 15 min 50 s
    Size: 407 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
    Size: 507 MiB
    Download From AnzFile