Page 8786 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778682868686873687768784878587868787878887968836888692869786 ... LastLast
Results 87,851 to 87,860 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 480 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one!
    My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me.
    He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small Tastes and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
    Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Mommy is going to teach you how to give a proper blowjob, like a good sissy slut. You've learned how to dress up, and you're practicing your make-up. Now, you just need some hands-on (and mouth-on) practice. Get to sucking, slut!
    Models: DommeTomorrow

Duration: 14 min 51 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My feet control you in every single aspect of your life. Anything I want I get with just a glimpse of my feet. You cant help but ache to be disciplined by my feet. They train you into becoming the most obedient slave possible. Jerking to my soft, wrinkled soles is something you do mindlessly. My toes make you tremble with excitement and my arched petite feet edge you relentlessly.
    Come here, smell them. Inhale that sweet aroma of my perfect feet. Makes you hard, right. Drop your trousers and jerk your cock for me. Back and forth, tug it for me as I flex my soles, spread my toes and show of my high arches. Wouldn't you love to blow your creamy load all over my barefoot right now. Well next best thing is all over your computer screen as I shove my feet right in your face. Cum for my feet.
    Models: British Bratz

Duration: 7 min 42 s
    Size: 417 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Its been years that we've been best friends. So many memories of the both of us. We've been through so much together and always been there for one another. Thats why Im so upset. I can tell something has changed. Every time I see you its different then before. You keep staring at my feet and I know what that means. But WHY wouldn't you be honest with me? We are besties, were supposed to be honest about everything. I don't care you may have a foot fetish. Let me help you explore that, you know Id never judge you. As long as you can keep a secret (and years of friendship have proved this) Ill let you worship my feet. Ill even guide you into the world of submission. Trust me I'm would bestie and isn't that what best friends are for?
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You can't help but get all hard and horny when you see my big ass. It's so round and tight you can not ignore it. the only thing you can do is get your dick out and start stroking. The way I tease you and taunt you with my big ass is almost unbearable. My new yoga pants look so good and so does that little cotton thong hiding under them.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**This is a custom I decided to share. Name used: Matt**You get to jerk off today! Just one catch - see this zipper on my dress? You're going to be watching and stroking. I zip down, your hand moves down your cock. I zip up, your hand goes with it. Easy, right? Oh, and you can cum as many times as possible during this clip - in fact, you might end up with some post-orgasm Torment. Or maybe just a VERY frustrating case of blue balls LOL Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 17 min 16 s
    Size: 1 010 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

All boobs are good boobs. Big, round, bouncy jugs and little, perky ones like Mine. You have a real weakness for them. Now I'm gonna make you edge to the teasing of My soft cleavage and hints of petal pink nipples. I'm gonna flaunt them in your face until you're right on the edge... then deny you an orgasm over your titty obsession!
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 610 MiB
    Download From AnzFile