Page 8785 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778582858685873587758783878487858786878787958835888592859785 ... LastLast
Results 87,841 to 87,850 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You don't deserve to worship anything but my feet. You are just a loser foot bitch that wants to belong at my soles and toes. Can you imagine being able to be my personal foot boy and having the privilege of cleaning, licking, sucking, manicuring and worshiping my feet ever day!? That would be a foot bitches dream. I want you to listen to all of the things I would Coerce you to do as my personal beta foot bitch and maybe I'll let you jerk your dick, but maybe I won't let you cum.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 363 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

So you have stumbled into the world of eating your own cum but you aren't 100% committed to it yet... or maybe you are but you need some guidance in getting used to the taste and the texture. Good thing I am here with all of My wonderful ideas! You will learn to like the taste of your own load and it will only take a few days! Buy this clip and complete the tasks. I even get you started by giving you some jerk off instructions and having you perform the first task today!
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You and your wife just got married. But she's been keeping a big secret from you... Her main goal was to marry you for the benefits.. and she has no plans to have sex with you. You end up getting locked in a chastity cage.. while she gets to go off and fuck whoever she wants to.
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

recorded cam session. First time ever eating the icing ? well let me give you the gift of seeing how i made this loser eat it after a sensual jerk off instruction. but heres the thing...the rules apply to you also....if u chicken out and don't eat that cum??? well let me tell YOU your punishment
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 34 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 129 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This slow, sensual, mesmerising clip will remind you of every detail of My feminine perfection that you're addicted to. I will whisper into your inferior head, pulling you deeper into your obsession for Me.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 435 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should know by now that good boys SWALLOW. You should also know that dirty, perverted boys like yourself take a direct HIT down the back of the throat. Under My instruction you will edge over and over until I trigger you to CUM, and when you do, you will aim your cock DIRECTLY to your mouth SHOOT that creamy gooey load straight into your desperate waiting, salivating mouth!
    Don't worry, this will be easy. You will be under My mental control, your conscious mind will be sent to the back. All I need is the smallest of desires, which you've demonstrated by even reading this. And once After I've had My mesmerising way with you the only part of your mind that remains will be the BIG SLUTTY CUM GUZZLER part! Desperately perverted in its NEEED to swallow down big loads of cum.your cum.
    It will be easy because just look how SEXY I am, how BEAUTIFUL I am. I know you want to make Me happy, you want to make Me laugh, you want to FEEL that you have NO CHOICE but to OBEY and CUM in your MOUTH! Do it slave.*SNAP!*
    Gooooood boy, DIRTY boy!
    Contains: mesmerise, mental domination, mindwashing, CEI, JOI, edging, mindfuck, femdom, femdom pov, goddess worship, tit worship.
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 16 min 19 s
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 35.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile