Page 8784 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778482848684873487748782878387848785878687948834888492849784 ... LastLast
Results 87,831 to 87,840 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm Lance Hart's new bitch! (Clip includes cunt busting, choking, Coerced dick sucking, wedgies, spanking, nipple twisting etc.)
    Models: alexisrain

Duration: 9 min 35 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 273 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For sure this is the first time and I'm so MAKING you do it! Isn't it so fucking up that I'm doing this to you? So mean and manipulative but here I am doing it! Gosh don't you just wonder what it's going to taste like? Icky! I mean fine though if I tell you to do it I guess you have no choice, welp, here we gooooo!
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 11 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 247 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's now time to worship my feet, slave. You are only allowed to worship
    dirty feet because you're a dirty foot boy. I want you to be slow and
    meticulous. Don't stop till they're absolutely clean. A good slave is a
    patient slave. You dirty foot boys come in here too excited and start
    worshiping like a rabbit and leave without doing a proper job. Don't get
    greedy. Don't move too fast and don't get so excited. Now you may kiss them
    only once when they are clean. You must learn the fine art of worshiping.
    Now rub my feet gently. Massage them. Don't get too excited. Pace yourself.
    Now lick them. Start at the heel and work up to the toes. Lick
    between the toes. Lick every part till they are completely clean.
    Models: Goddess Cassandra POV

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A little blackma1l, a little financial domination, a perfect fantasy.
    I, your company accountant, have found out your whole little secret. I mean, you didn't really think I wouldn't see you stealing company earnings to spend on Dommes did you? you should be smarter than that, Mr.CEO. I'm pretty quick to pick up on patterns. At first, I figured I would just take some money from you here and there and fudge the records. But when I saw the increase in your spending, it peaked My interest in a big way. Now I know how much you're willing to spend and how absolutely addicted you are so I have a new little arrangement for you. From now on, you're going to be paying Me. ONLY. Honestly, you don't have a choice. I have far too much incriminating evidence for you to say 'no'.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Recorded cam session of A tease, some dirty talk, and a sexy short bj that is about to get you hungry. Every second passing by your mouths salivating for the one thing you want. Now stroke that cock, I know it never lasts long when its pumping for me!!! and stick that tongue out...its your birthday lick all the icing
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 60.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the Weapon of Torment unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
    Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You should be very excited! You get to jerk your dick to Me as hard and as fast as you want today! There is only one catch... you get 2 minutes to stroke and cum.... otherwise there will be consequences. Do you want to play? *** FOLLOW MY NEW TWITTER @iWANTSHAYE ***
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 3 min 45 s
    Size: 115 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 7 min 50 s
    Size: 354 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Did you think your cock was acceptable just because it's not a micro dick? News alert! Your 5 or 6 incher is pathetic and disappointing to women too, and I'll tell you all the reasons why!

Don't worry, even though I would never fuck a mediocre cock like yours, I'll still let you stroke your little "average joe" throughout this clip and cum on my countdown.

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 56 s
    Size: 418 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm wearing a little key around My neck, and I want you to picture it as yours: the key to your cock. You don't need a physical chastity cage to practice abstinence from masturbation for Me. In fact, I love mental chastity: being able to complete a term of chastity without a physical device shows true dedication to Me.

If you haven't done this before, I want you to try it. For Me. I know it sounds difficult, but I want you to try just one week of not touching your cock, ending each night with an hour of viewing My clips.

The reward? Pleasing Me. Your pain is My pleasure. You will learn to appreciate the ache, the throb, the suffering. You will love each and every moment.

The last portion of this clip, I encourage you to watch every single night, especially when you are struggling. Listen and watch, use it as motivation.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 9 min 41 s
    Size: 714 MiB
    Download From AnzFile