Page 8783 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778382838683873387738781878287838784878587938833888392839783 ... LastLast
Results 87,821 to 87,830 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

If you don't lick me to orgasm you will not be taking another breath of air, so hurry up and start licking my cunt. This is the only way I am going to train you to serve me orally. I will sit on you face full weigh so your tongue can be deep inside me. I want you to choke on my pussy juices flooding your mouth as I orgasm.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your dream come true......right here! Two hot seductive goddesses teasing you and directing your playtime! Slowly teasing you and instructing you to unbearable limits......the sweet agony will only make your orgasm more intense!
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I am just going to sit back on my bed and relax while I let you have the absolute HONOR of worshipping My perfect feet and sexy glittery toes! Get to it, foot-boy!!
    -Goddess Nina
    Models: Nina Elle

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 32.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI Challenge - You're going to cum 3 times for me in one day, and it all starts right now. Are you ready for it? Of course you are It's not like it will be difficult to completely drain your balls 3 separate times for me, as I tease you with my tight sexy body and instruct you on how to stroke and when to cum. I know you love when I am in complete control of that cock.

In this clip, you will cum for my gorgeous face while staring into my intense and beautiful eyes as I tell you to cum. But we're only just getting started. --> Afterwards, you'll need to purchase the clip "Orgasm #2" to cum for my perky tits, and then "Orgasm #3" to cum for my perfect ass all in the same day.
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
    You've edged to my tits for hours. Your balls are bloated with cum and you are so weak, so desperate for an orgasm. Well, all that edging paid off. Here's your reward. Your chance to empty your balls after that extreme worship session. Enjoy!

Categories: Tit Worship, Cum Countdown, Edging, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Female Domination

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 356 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just look at you! So pathetic and hard at just the thought of my tits. Too bad you're a beta. If you want to stroke, if you want to stare, it's going to cost you. I know you would do anything to see this bra come off, so grab your wallet and open that tribute page. Don't worry, only 3 little tributes for the JOI of your dreams ~ Good boys add a code to their order:
    Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
    +50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 31 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Surprise Squirt
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 117 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You want to see what Nikki's socks look like after going on a hike and having to walk through mud and water .. Her feet sitting in wet socks all day .. I bet you can imagine just how smelly those socks are now as she put them in a bag until her next hike and wore them again as you will see in the video while she makes you inhale the stench of her soles and makes you cum.
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Kayla is squeezing in a quick morning workout before she hits the shower while her blindfolded slave kneels behind her patiently waiting until he can be of service to her. After all he doesn't deserve to look at her tight ass as it bounces up and down while she uses the elliptical. No, he is there for one reason and one reason only, and that is to provide her stinky sweaty feet with a slave pre-wash. Once she hops off the machine she kicks off her smelly running shoes and puts the slave's mouth to work as he fumbles around blindly trying to locate her feet and begin the task of licking them clean. He doesn't need to gaze upon her feminine beauty, he just needs to lick feet like a good slave.
    Models: Men Are Slaves

Duration: 4 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 122 MiB
    Download From AnzFile