Page 8780 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 778082808680873087708778877987808781878287908830888092809780 ... LastLast
Results 87,791 to 87,800 of 145839

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

On your knees foot slut... look at that miserable little thing between your legs.. how pathetic.. gets harder for these feet but still barely visible.. you'll do anything for these feet won't you.. stare at them and as you do, at the flick of my toes, sniff the most potent Aroma.. I want you dazed and vulnerable.. keep sniffing those Aroma.. how's that hungry slut hole going? of course I'm going to humiliate you further for these feet, it's what I do best to hopeless foot freaks like you.. plug that super girthy dildo to the floor and as you sniff more Aroma slide down on it.. keep sniffing and stretching yourself.. I want you stretched and balls deep for these feet... sniff my feet and the Aroma.. I'll oil my feet, just as you've oiled your arse.. oh I could just stick my foot in there if I so wish.. that would be the ultimate humiliation.. oh you wish, maybe next time if You impress me.. for now you're just going to bounce on that fat dildo before me and my feet as I dangle them and flick my toes and you sniff those Aroma.. you can touch that microscopic 'penis' for a few seconds...no cum countdown for you..you'll just ooze pre-cum over and over as you sniff Aroma, sniff my feet, and roughen up your prostate... and you'll lick it all up and thank me for the humiliation you've paid for..what a sorry loser you are... but, it does thoroughly amuse me!!!
    Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 899 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

We're playing a game with one simple rule: you can't stop the cum. You just keep stroking and stroking. No edging or stopping, no slowing down.

Pump Pump Pump

I don't care how hot it gets either. You're not holding back, you're not fighting the urge to blow. And even after it all squirts out, you don't stop the cum. You don't stop the stroke.

Pump Pump Pump

You committed to this. This is the only time I'll ever over ride my specific denial instructions for you.

Blow and blow and blow until all that pleasure becomes horrible excruciating pain.

Good boys use markup codes.
    MARKUP CODES: IWantMeggerz 50 % | PayToObey 100 % | MegMadeMe 500 % | PayToObeyMe 1000 %
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 18 min 17 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 1.32 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dee has been looking for a new assistant and your name came up. Today she invited you into to her

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I walk in wearing my bra and panties and find a little man on my floor. I play with you with my feet, then pick you up. You struggle and try to get away, but I hold on tight and tell you I'm going to swallow you up. I'm hungry and you're the perfect snack size. I tease you with my tummy and my mouth and eventually swallow you. For the last couple of minutes, I tease you, asking you how it feels to be sitting in my stomach. I tell you how yummy you were and how I can feel you wiggling around inside me.
    Models: KaidenceKing

Duration: 10 min 41 s
    Size: 949 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 246 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I knew you'd be back, but so soon!? Couldnt stay away from your sexy neighbor's perfect feet... a true foot slave in the making! Was it hard to go home to your wife after licking up your cum from my wedge sandals last time?Could she taste my feet and your cum mixed up together? This time you'll get to stroke it to my bare feet but it's hard not to think about cheating, isnt it? Fucking my feet, fucking my foot pussy... stroking your cock isnt cheating but fucking my feet it. But you wanna cheat, dont you? You wanna fuck them. Keep stroking, foot slave.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 1088 x 1 920
    Size: 847 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my teeny tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Get ready its time to continue your training. Your hopelessly addicted to me and want nothing more then to further your fixation to your goddess. Dive into another training session where I will condition your fetish specifically to my sweet scent. You will not be able to withstand the beauty of my black nylons nor my translucent heels. You will stroke to my command ...soon I will be engraved in your brain.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 615 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Made for anyone named Charles. Says Charles a few times. Long foot dangle JOI where I make you beg And stroke.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 15 min 17 s
    Size: 499 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm your Therapist-Fantasy. You come to me because you know that you have problem. Your an ass addict and every time that you see a nice juicy bubble butt you're like a Teen-18+ that just discovered an orgasm. And this happens repeatedly. You have to pump your dick as hard and as fast as you can until you cum a big ole sticky load. You can't avoid it. If you try to then all that arousal without release drives you insane. You can't concentrate. You need to cum and you need to cum hard. I have to admit I'm pretty thrilled about your addiction. I'm going to use this to my advantage. I will help you deal with the issue but not in the way that you would imagine. We're dealing with this problem my way. Fetishes: Ass Worship, Ass Fetish, Adult Role Play, Therapist/Patient, Office Domination, Office Fantasy, Office Tease, Upskirt, Heels Fetish, High Heels, Leg Fetish, Body Worship, Sexy Curves, Female Domination, Femdom, Femdom POV, Redhead, Redheads, Redhead Goddess HD 720P
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 9 min 34 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile